『••Chapter 2••』

Start from the beginning

"Nows our chance!" Tamaki said, signaling for them to restrain him but the boy got up with a sinister smile plastered on his face.

"By the way...Those doors automatically close at midnight..." [Y/N] said as a sword emerged from his hand.

"Kirishima! Fall back!" Tamaki yelled but the boy in front of them had managed to run in front of Kirishima and brought his sword up to swing but Kirishima had activated his quirk and punched the boy in his stomach.

"Ahh!!" The boy groaned as he spat out blood before he was sent flying back by Kirishima's punch.

"God!! His body is so hard! What is he made out of?! Lead!?" Kirishima shouted as he shook his hand. Tamaki then glanced to the floor and noticed the blood he spat starting to move.

"Kirishima watch out!!" Tamaki yelled before the blood formed into a needle and shot at Kirishima. Luckily Kirishima's quirk was still active so he was able to guard the attacks.

"Crap!! Hes got me trapped!!" Kirishima yelled as Tamaki's hand turned into a clamshell.

'Damn it! He made sure to get his blood to make a circle around Kirishima so he can't move!' Tamaki thought before [Y/N] started to charge at him. The boy then brought his sword up and tried to strike Tamaki but the black haired male caught the sword in the clamshell and turned his other arm into a tentacle which then was used to restrain the boy. The needles attacking Kirishima then disappeared as Kirishima started looking around.

"Kirishima! Help me out!" Tamaki yelled as Kirishima nodded. The red head then charged at the demon Swordsman before punching him in the face.

"Ugh!! Hey that hurts!!" The boy yelled but Kirishima continued to punch him.

"Stop! It hurts! You're just like everybody else!!" He yelled but to no avail, they didn't stop.

"I said...STOP!!" He yelled before an ear splitting sound echoed through out the cathedral which break the clamshell containing the boys sword.

"Shit-" Tamaki yelled but froze. He felt pain in his body before he looked down to see [Y/N]'s blood on the floor and the same blood was used to create needles to impale him.

The ear splitting sound coutined to play which cause Kirishima to cover his ears while [Y/N] was completely immune to it.

"Kirishima we have t-" Tamaki was cut off as he felt something holding his feet down. He then looked down to see [Y/N]'s blood had hardened around his feet, keeping him stuck in place.

"You still haven't let go of me yet..." [Y/N] said as the tentacles hold on the boy tightened. The [H/C] haired boy then raised his sword up and stuck Tamaki's shoulder on his shoulder.

"Tamaki!! Throw him!!" Kirishima yelled as the clock hit midnight causing a bell to echo throughout the cathedral.

Tamaki then threw the boy before falling to his knees. He then held his shoulder as blood started to drip out of his wound. Kirishima looked in fear and worry as he stared at Tamaki.

'Crap! I can't move and that damn sound won't stop playing!' Tamaki thought as he glanced at the boy who was now getting back up from getting thrown. Tamaki then looked at his sword to see a mouth on it.

"Kirishima! The source of the sound is his sword!!" Tamaki shouted before the noise stopped. [Y/N] then swung his sword up, creating some kind of wave with the black substance and it was heading straight towards Kirishima.

"Shit!" Kirishima groaned as he actived his quirk to block the projectile but the wave still managed to push him back before it turned into a liquid.

"EW!! IT GOT IN MY MOUTH!" Kirishima spat before he froze.

"Tamaki...This black substance...Taste like blood..." Kirishima said as both of their eyes widened.

"That doesn't make any s-sense! Blood isn't black! Its shades of red!!" Tamaki said as the boy in front of them grinned.

"My blood is black ya know. But whether my blood is black or red won't change the outcome of this situation." He said before he swiftly pushed Kirishima down and charged at Tamaki. The black haired male then activated his quirk, turning his arm into a clamshell to block his attacks.

"Kirishima get out of here!! Get help!" Tamaki yelled as he continued to block the hits.

"No! What about you!!" Kirishima argued back.

"Who cares?! He'll kill both of us if you don't get out of here!!" Tamaki yelled back before Kirishima activated his quirk.

"I'm not leaving you behind!!" Kirishima yelled before grabbing [Y/N] by his face and slamming him to the ground before throwing him into the benches. The black blood holding Tamaki in place then melted, freeing Tamaki.

"I told you. I'm not leaving you to die. Now let's go before he gets back up." Kirishima said as he helped Tamaki walk to the door. The two pushed the door open but it wouldn't budge.

"What the hell?! Did his blood get in between the locks of the door?!" Kirishima shouted.

"I already told you...The doors automatically lock at midnight." The boy said before Kirishima felt a sharp pain in his stomach. He then looked down to see a sword impaling him before the sword was pulled out of his stomach as he fell to the ground.

"Kirishima!! No!!" Tamaki yelled before he started slamming his back against the door in hopes it would open.

"No matter how hard you try, it won't open. The doors will open again at sun rise but you won't survive that long." [Y/N] said as he raised his sword up to strike Tamaki.

'DAMN IT!! IS THIS HOW IT ENDS?! KIRISHIMA IS GOING TO DIE AND SO AM I?! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP US!!' Tamaki thought as he shut his eyes waiting for the pain to hit but he didn't feel it. He opened his eyes before they widened at what happened.

Kirishima was in front of him, taking the hit for him as blood splattered on to the floor before Kirishima fell to the floor.

"KIRISHIMA!!"