Two

y/n = your name

When you opened your eyes again you laid on the floor, your backpack next to you.

You stood up and looked around, only to see many skyscrapers and bridges connecting some of the buildings, you also realized that you still wore your clothing from your mission.

You grabbed your backpack and got the pieces of your sniper out.

You assembled the pieces and had your sniper in your hands.

You knew that your weapon was made to lie on the ground and shoot but you could use it without lying on the ground.

You put your beloved weapon on your back and turned around on the roof.

You saw a white box on the ground and walked to it.

You opened the box and saw a white mask without a mouth.

You grabbed it and turned it around.

The back was in different shades of green and you thought nothing of it when you put it on.

You found yourself in a strange area and you were completely naked.

"What is this?" you asked.

A strange thing flew to you and said that you were in your subconsciousness.

"Do you have any questions?" it asked.

"What is happening exactly?" you asked.

"I am installing a program in your brain that makes you one closer to god. The program grants you special abilities. If you are on the same wavelength with an angel, you can control what they are doing. With the time you can get more abilities." it said.

"Program installed." it said, and you woke up in the reality.

You saw the mask broken on the ground an put your sunglasses back on.

You grinned and suddenly you had a kind of vision.

You saw yourself creating a marble and putting your backpack in it.

Instinctive you knew what to do and put the backpack in a marble, which you put in your pocket.

You shouldered your sniper and started walking around, your sniper softly swinging while you walked to the next bridge and crossed it.

You stepped on the roof of the next building and saw on another building a man with mask driving a woman to jump of the roof, what she did.

You took your sniper, aimed at the mask, and shot him in the brain.

You smirked as the mask man fell dead on the ground.

You continued your way and after some days you saw a blue-haired schoolgirl getting harassed by a policeman.

You quickly run there and held your sniper to the man's head.

"Let go of the girl or I won't hesitate to shoot you." you threatened.

He tried to slash your side with the katana he was holding but you blocked it with your weapon.

You kicked him in the gut and turned to the girl.

"Are you okay?" you asked.

"Y-Yes, t-thank you!" she said.

Suddenly you heard a gunshot in the far and the man fell on his face, blood pooling out of his head.

You quickly pulled the girl behind the next corner and quickly sent a glance behind said corner.

You didn't have to look long, and you found the person who shot at you.

You shot at the mask, as you saw, and then an idea formed in your head.

"I have a plan, do as I say, okay?" you asked the girl and she nodded.

"I will distract him, and you run to the stairs, I will come after you, just get yourself out of his sight. At three you run." you ordered, and she nodded.

"3, 2, 1!" you counted and got yourself into the sniper's view.

You shot a few times at him, but you shot just next to him, you had a feeling it wouldn't be useful if you would kill him.

When you saw the girl gone you followed her and avoided the bullets of the mask.

You gave her the gun of the policeman and sighed.

"What's your name, girl?" you asked.

"I'm Yuri Honjo, and you?"

"y/n, now follow me, we should get you properly clothes."

Yuri followed you and you went first and shot any masks in your way.

It was nightfall and you found a room with a bathroom and kitchen.

"Go and take a shower, Yuri, I will keep watch and look for some clothes."

She nodded and left the room, a minute later you could hear the shower.

You drank something and then searched in the cabinets for clothes and you found a white long-sleeved t-shirt and some short grey pants.

"What?" you heard Yuri's voice after you knocked.

"I found clothes; may I enter the room? If it calms you down, I will close my eyes." you said.

"Yes, you can enter." she said, and you stepped in the room, while your eyes were closed.

You gave her the clothes, turned around, opened your eyes and left the room.

815 words