part 1 - Good to be Bad

Start from the beginning

-

A young isle boy speed through the streets of the isle on his rusted bike, eyes wide with excitement. VK was here! After three long years, it was finally time for six more vks to go to Auradon. The boy skidded to a stop in front of a large group of older kids, who looked up at him with hope-filled eyes.

"The limo!" the boy yelled breathlessly, a wide grin on his face "the limo, it just crossed the barrier, they're here!" excitement and nerves ran throughout the crowd as the teens dispersed to go meet the og six in hopes of being one of the first few picked to go to Auradon.

One girl dropped the newspaper she was holding and bolted back home to grab her little brothers, on the now dirtied paper, in big bold letters on the front, it read;

VK DAY IS HERE! SIX MORE TO GO ASHORE!

-

The six vks, once young teens now young adults, walked into their old territories, dressed in leathers that resembled their old grungy clothes from years ago. Harry had his usual sharp grin on his face, with eyeliner surrounding his ocean blue eyes. Gil was just next to him, a big grin on his face as he looked amongst the already growing crowd of eager vks.

Today was the day, three long years of preparation and planning, it was finally time to choose six new vks. The six og's walked into Mal's court, once known as Goblins court, and split slightly, Mal walking towards the end and turning on her heel as she grinned up at a small blonde girl who held an application in her hands.

(I won't explain all the dance moves/everything that happens unless I need to, so just watch this and imagine Harry n Gil in it and singing the lines I put them with okayhavefunreading!)

Main Six;From the North to the South

From the East to the West

Lost boys, lost girls

You all know you're the best

Hit the streets, it's your day

Turn it up, now's your chance

It's time to get up on your feet and dance

The six vks joined hands in the middle of the little circle they had just created then tossed their hands into the air, splitting up in different directions to gather as many vks as they could for the 'official' "new vks being chosen ceremony" at the bridge entrance (which had been refurbished a year back so it wasn't this old broken metal bridge anymore)

Mal; Anybody wanna be like us?

Everybody wanna be like us!

Mal grinned up at the little girl again, who ran from her window to the streets, following Mal and Evie to the main streetway where all the merchant stands were along with many other businesses.

Hey!

Carlos; All the boys from Auradon

And the girls 'cause they know what's up

Carlos pulled the sheets off an unsuspecting isle kid who was sleeping, the teen startling awake and smiling as he saw Carlos, grabbing onto his offered hand and leaping out of bed to follow him as Carlos ran about the shelter waking everybody up.

Huh!

Harry;Your life could change today

Your life could change today!