This time Junkyu nod in approval..

Junkyu I don't know how you both started to date, and what happened but I think I know why Haruto might have pushed you that day..

Junkyu only stared at Hyunsyuk with questioning eyes...

Junkyu I happened to hear Haruto and his friends talking few days ago... They were talking about a dare... A dare to date you for two weeks...

Seeing how perplexed Junkyu was Hyunsyuk continued, "Junkyu When I heard it for the first time, I also thought maybe I might have misheard. But with everything happening around between both of you.. I'm sorry but I can't help myself from but thinking what if it happened to be truth. What if Haruto dated you for the sake of dare.. look at circumstances... Ever since the beginning, the prince of school asking you out, then begins chasing after rejections. Isn't that something too good to be real?? Or let's say he was really so madly in love with you, then why would he push you away?? What I feel is, when you kissed him that day, finally he may have realised that what he is doing is wrong and you are catching feelings for real...

Where is your proof?? What evidence you have for me to trust you huh??

Junkyu it's sad that I don't have any evidence.

Then everything that you are saying is a lie."Haruto even said he fell in love with me yesterday.

Junkyu, I don't want to ruin your relation that is why I didn't tell Jihoon. I know he will make it worse. What I want you to do right now is to have a proper conversation with Haruto and find out the truth. If everything that I said is proven to be wrong, I promise I will apologise to Haruto myself.

Trying to hold back his tears Junkyu ran away... "No Junkyu, don't trust Hyunsyuk.. He is a liar... Haruto didn't love you for the sake of dare.. don't trust him."

---

Haruto has been waiting for Junkyu to go home together. He has been waiting in front of school for sometime now. Finally his smile grew bigger when he saw a familiar face coming toward him.. But was he seeing it correct?? Junkyu looked a bit off... "Did something happened?? Haruto quickly made his way toward Junkyu..

Junkyu is everything ok???

Junkyu was heartbroken, angry, feeling anxious and so many other feeling at the same time.. Without wasting any time Junkyu spoke, "Haruto answer truthfully to what I'm about to question"

All of a sudden, what is going on Junkyu??

Tell me, why did you push me when I kissed you??

Junkyu why are you asking about that all of a sudden??

Frustration made Junkyu to shout, "just tell me your goddamn reason Haruto"

Junkyu calm down.....

I can't calm down.. Not after what I heard a moment ago...

Haruto's body felt a chill, with some shutters Haruto replied"Whaaa--- whattt did you... Heard Junkyu???

I heard that you dated me for a sake of dare and reason you pushed me because you felt pity to see me falling for u..

Haruto's body froze... how did Junkyu know about the dare thing? Did Jeongwoo broke his promise?? Or was it Asahi??

Why are you so quiet??? Junkyu moved closer and held onto Haruto's hand, " Haruto Tell me that what Hyunsyuk told me is a lie.. you didn't dated me for the sake of dare."

Haruto avoided his gaze from Junkyu... At this point he doesn't know what he should say??

Haruto, what's wrong why are you so quiet?? Just tell me that what Hyunsyuk said is wrong... When Haruto didn't spoke, Junkyu started to shake Haruto's body and plea him, "Haruto I'm begging you, please say something.......

Junkyu, I'm sorry......

Junkyu's body fell on the floor... His entire world stopped.... Tears started to come out of his eyes.... "So you did dated me for the sake of dare."

Junkyu pushed Haruto's hands that were about to pick him and instead woke up on his own... Once he was back on his feet, Junkyu started to laugh... A bitter laugh ...."So you're telling me that, for all this time all those moment we shared were your excellent acting and I happened to be so dumb who believed every single one of them??

Junkyu, it's not like that... let me explain...

Explain what??? That you were so amused meet a dumb person like me, who thought that Mr popular of school has fallen for a nerd like him?? Or is it that you want to tell, how disgusted you felt to be around me but had to tolerate for winning the dare???

Junkyu no,

So tell me when is this dare of yours will finish?? Wait let me guess, we started to date 11 days ago so does that mean 2 more days?? So after 2 days what excuse you were going say to break up?? You lost your feelings, you found somebody or you lost interest on me.. Which one would you have chosen huh??

Junkyu please listen to what I have to say..

Listen to what I have to say Mr Watanabe Haruto,

1. thank you so much for proving how foolish I'm.

2. I hope no will ever do the same with you.I don't know will you even understand it or not bust still let me tell you... it hurts... so so so bad to know that someone was just playing around while you were being so sincere.

3. You are the worst person I've ever met in my entire life. If you feel even a bit of guilt for fooling around, don't show your face to me ever again...

Junkyu please listen... at least give me a chance to explain myself

Before anyone could say anything a hard punch landed on Haruto's face, "You fu***g as***ole, you still not done with playing around?? You shameful bastard... how can you call yourself a human huh??? And what give you a chance like seriously?? aren't you ashamed ??

Junkyu stopped the hands that were about to hit Haruto, (how pathetic even now he can't see Haruto getting hurt.). "Jihoon leave it, don't waste your energy on a heartless person like him. Let's just go"

The disgusted looks on Junkyu face for him made Haruto to go weak on his knees but still he tried to hold Junkyu's hands who was about to walk away...

Don't touch my Junkyu with you filthy hands you as***le... JIhoon pushed Haruto to the ground and started to punch again..

Without sparing a single glance, Junkyu just walked away...

Haruto's entire body was so weak after receiving so many punch. He couldn't fight back any longer... Soon his eyes felt dizzy and he felt on the ground... "So this is the end"
————————————- 💔💔———————

Thank u to all of my readers for reading dating a nerd... It's sad but this is how it ends..... 

—————————

Just kidding... 

hope that made u to feel relief after all those heartbreaking moments earlier...

This is not the end and I will try to the next chapter soon and prob next might be the last one... so tell me Happy or sad ending??? ❤️💔