Angre : Hmmm.

Scene changes ,

Riddhima goes to her office and meets all her colleagues . She talks with them and has a nice time with them . It is a lunch break . Riddhima is going for a lunch . Suddenly someone pulls her from  behind . She turns to see , it is Kabir .

Kabir : Riddhima listen to me for once .

Riddhima : No I won't listen , leave me . Kabir if my husband gets to know this , then he won't spare you .

Kabir gets angry and sprays some spray on Riddhima's face , she faints . After some time Riddhima opens her eyes and sees , she is tied to a chair and her mouth is covered with a cloth . Kabir comes

Kabir : I am sorry Riddhima . I didn't mean to tie you . But I have no other option please listen to me once then all our misunderstandings will be cleared .

Riddhima nods her head in negative . Kabir unties the cloth from her mouth .

Riddhima : I am Riddhima Vansh Rai Singhania . How dare you kidnap me ?

Kabir : Just shut up , you are not Riddhima Vansh Rai Singhania , you are Riddhima Ashok Malhotra .

Riddhima gets shocked .

Kabir : Do you know who is Ashok Malhotra , he is one of the top Indian richest man in New York . Ahh Riddhima you are his daughter . Your mother is Manasa Ashok Malhotra , She has received many medals for her photography talent in International levels . That's why you are so interested in photography . When you were inside a her stomach , I was with her . She used to teach you photography in her pregnancy time itself . Do you  know who I am ? I am an orphan , your parents adopted me and gave me an new life . They gave me a reason to live . Do you know why your sister killed Vansh's father , because Vansh's father killed your parents . Ahh Riddhima it is Vansh's father who made you an orphan .

Tears starts rolling down from Riddhima's eyes .

Kabir : Do you know one thing Riddhima ? You had a twin brother Rohit . Your lovable husband Vansh killed your brother . You even had a boyfriend Kiren , your parents were the guardians of Kiren . Vansh killed Kiren also .

Riddhima starts to think about what Kabir has said , morning she recalls dadi telling a story , and the moral of the story Everything happens with a reason . She thinks about all this . Her head starts to ache as she strains to recall the past .

Kabir shows a family photo to Riddhima ,

Kabir : See this is our family photo .

The photo consists of :

Riddhima's parents , Riddhima , her brother Rohit , Kabir , Kiren and Karishma . ( Karishma's face is very  young so Riddhima doesn't recognise Karishma )

Kabir introduces everyone in the photo to Riddhima . Riddhima tries to remember them , but again her head starts to pain terribly .

Riddhima shouts : Kabir my head is painning .

Kabir panicks : Riddhima what happened ?

Riddhima faints , Kabir carries her and runs to the hospital .

Scene changes , At jeweller shop

Vansh : See this ring , and tell me whether you remember the owner of this ring .

Jeweller looks at the ring carefully . He examines it . He takes out a book .

Jeweller : This book contains the information of the customers . I will see whether I can find any information about the owner of this ring .