'Hello? There are others waiting here to get hugs.' NK called out jovially.

Next, Lavanya said her goodbyes to Naniji, mamaji, mamiji, Payal and Akash. Anjali walked in from the main door.

'Good you are here Di!' exclaimed Lavanya when she saw Anjali, 'I was wondering if I will be able to see you before I left.'

'I had an early doctor's appointment today. I made sure I would be back in time to see you off.'

'I am so glad you stayed with us Lavanyaji,' said Anjali giving her a hug.

'Same here Di. You should stay with me whenever you visit London.'

'It's a deal.'

'It was nice meeting you NK,' said Lavanya extending her hand when he was obviously expecting hug, 'But then I will be seeing you soon won't I?' She laughed.

Everyone were wondering what she had meant by that when Lavanya turned around and looked at where Arnav was still on the phone. Arnav shut off his mobile when he saw Lavanya walking up to him. She gave him a brief hug and just stood there in front of him holding his hand.

'I am glad you stayed with us Lavanya,' Arnav began tentatively, 'After what happened _____'

Lavanya raised her hand indicating him to stop. A smile played on her lips though her moist eyes gave away the sadness she felt.

'Don't ASR..... it's all in the past now. I am over it. Remember what I had told you just before I left the last time?'

Agar tumhare life mein kabhi pyar aajaye ...hold on to it ASR......kyon ki pyaar nafrat she bahut bada hota hai......Make sure ki tum usse apni life se jaane nahi doge. Arnav lips tightened as he recollected her parting words.

'Now that you have found it, don't ever let it go.'

Arnav watched as she abruptly turned away from him and walked away. If only things were so simple.

**

'So Nanheji, what did Lavanyaji mean when she said she will be seeing you soon?' asked Khushi curiously voicing what everyone had been wondering about.

'Oh its nothing Khushiji, it's just that I have a job offer in London that I am considering.' NK replied nonchalantly.

'Oh, will you be leaving us then NK bhaiyya?' asked Anjali her forehead creased with disappointment.

Before NK could answer Arnav piped in. 'You could always come and work for AR industries NK.'

'Thank Nannav. I know AR industries would be lucky to have me.'

The nerve of him thought Arnav when NK continued, 'But if I work for AR now, it would look like I got the job because I am related to you. I'd rather find a job based my own merit. Then maybe someday, after I have proved myself, I'll come and work for AR.'

He was not such a bumbling fool after all, thought Arnav as his entire family stood there shocked at hearing his words of wisdom.

'Uhhh ....All the best to you NK. When do you leave?' He couldn't help it!

'I have an early morning flight tomorrow.'

Arnav then turned toward Anjali. 'Di, I hope you check up went well? What did the doctors say?'

'The check-up went absolutely well although ____'

He didn't let her finish. 'Although what Di?' his voice went up a notch in concern.

'Relax chote, the doctor told me that I will have to do all my traveling this month because after that I will not be allowed to until the baby comes.'