Chapter 1: Hold me until the sun comes up.

A/N: So I've recently gotten into HunterXHunter and I've also noticed there aren't a lot of PhinksXFeitan fanfics out there and I think their so cute. So I decided to do a ABO story about them. If you don't like Omegaverse stories then please don't read it or leave negative comments, this is your one and only warning. For everyone else that enjoys Omegaverse stories and HunterXHunter then please enjoy!!

Xoxoxo.
~**~*~**~*~*~*~**~

"Your so beautiful Fei." Phinks sighed as he kissed Feitan on his forehead one last time as he pulled out.

The tiny omega was still trembling as the last bits of his heat were finally leaving his body, it had hit him when they were called to scope out where the red eyes were. Lucky for him he was already with his Alpha when it hit him. They've spent the past 3 days in a hotel on the outskirts of town while still keeping track of the auction.

Phinks tucked a few strands of Feitan's raven black hair behind his ear and kisses his mating mark while inhaling Feitan's beautiful sent of midnight rain showers and black roses, it was a soft, and mysterious sent for an omega to have as most of them smelled sickly sweet, but that was what made Phinks curious about Feitan when they had first met 10 years ago.

He had originally been very weary of Feitan due to his reclusive nature and how he barley spoke, but one night when the two of them had been on a mission together Feitan had saved him from a rival group of smugglers. After that the two had been inseparable, They shared stories of their pasts and where they came from and what lead them to join the Phantom Troupe in the first place, Feitan had even taught Phinks how to speak his language. 

But at this time Phinks had assumed that Fei had been a Beta this entire time with an extremely unique sent until one night Feitan had come into his room sweaty and feverish, clearly in agonizing pain, he was in heat.

That's when it hit him, he was an omega, he should have known with how small Feitan was and how he didn't really have a lot of muscles as some of the other Spiders in the group, but he had just brushed it off as Feitan being very sickly. That had just made Phinks even more in love with him than before, their first night together had been about love and being present in each other's company and Feitan had asked him to mark him.  That had been 9 years ago and the  two had been together ever since, but none of the other Spiders knew this.

"Love you so much.." Feitan said kissing his mate as he snuggled up to him as Phinks wrapped his arms around his small frame.

Phinks chuckled as the tiny omega nuzzled his sent glands trying to get as much of his mates sent on him as humanly possible before they had to go back to wearing sent blockers constantly, Phinks smelled like sandalwood mixed with cigarette smoke, a smell that Feitan wished he could just drown in every second of everyday instead of the bland neutral set of the sent blockers he was so used to smelling daily.

Phinks stroked his hair trying to smooth down some of the omega's unruly spikey bits he had and traced his fingers down to the tiny spider tattoo on the back of his neck.

"That was a really quick one for you, you feelin' alright baby?" He asked his boyfriend who was now half asleep.

Feitan hummed in response "Just glad it's over quick...we still have job to do."

Phinks hums at this still thinking it's weird that Feitan's heat ended four days earlier than they usually do, He kisses the top of his head, "I love you so much Fei,  sleep well tonight okay. You deserve it."

He smiles as he sees that Feitan's breathing has evened out completely and closes his eyes finally getting some good sleep for the first time in three days holding his love tightly in his arms.