Nearing The Showcase Part 2

~Bonnie's P.O.V.~
I smirked as I entered the new location for bot fighting since out last location was found last year thanks to that shorty that had a badass robot, and glanced at all the old members and new members. Then I spotted him, that shorty from last year! I walked up to him and smiled. "Hey Shorty, back to bot fighting? I thought you had quit." His brown eyes locked with mine. Annoyance gleamed in his eyes before he huffed and crossed his arms. "I'm not a shorty," he grumbled, "And yeah I'm back!" I chuckled and ruffled his hair. "Sorry for the teasing. Around these parts I'm called Clyde. And you are...?" The boy with shaggy black hair looked up at me and smirked, "Clyde? Isn't that a boy's name?" I laughed and watched the current fight, "I suppose, but does it matter?" He shrugged and watched the fight as well, that's when I noticed a walking marshmallow approaching us. "Oh there you are Baymax! Where did you go?" The marshmallow looked at the boy next to me, "Some people had injuries. I was taking care of them." The boy sighed and ran a hand over his face. "Whatever. Just stay here, okay?" He groaned as he walked up to the ring. I could see Yama glare at, whom I just found out was named, Hiro. I chuckled and crossed my arms as I leaned on the wall and watched as Hiro pulled out a tiny, frail looking robot. The marshmallow looked at me and then at Hiro. "Hello. I am Baymax. Your personal healthcare companion." I giggled at his introduction. "Hello Baymax. I'm Clyde." It just kept staring at me before I heard it say, "Scan complete. You are not Clyde. Your name is Bonnie Marie Carlisle. You are a female, with type A blood. You suffer from sleep deprivation. I suggest going to bed at an earlier time and taking small naps. Here, have a lollipop." This thing is pretty cute! I thought as I took the red lollipop and unwrapped it. I placed the cherry flavored sweet in my mouth a mumbled a small 'thanks.' As the fight proceeded and Hiro won, my thoughts traveled to next weeks showcase for SFIT, I wonder how they'll like my invention. Well at least I'm disguised here. Hiro won't recognise me when I go to the school! I had seen the showcase last year and had seen him get accepted in. I also saw the fire...it...it was awful. Everyone was screaming and crying and running....it was awful.