"Everyone welcome to final selection for this year. I'm Y/N L/N the strongest among all of the demon slayer's was here to explain everything..." She said flipping her hair to move it from her back they all blushed at the sight of the tall woman infront of them.

She was very attractive.

"Thankyou for coming tonight to the demon slayers final selection.." She started with serious look. "There are demons imprisoned here on Mt.fujikone.."

"Captured alive by the demon slayers
t swordsmen and unable to leave, thay is because wisteria that hates demon the most blooms year-round from the bottom to hallway up the mountain.."

You snapped your fingers explaining everything to them.

"You'll need to survive here for seven days to past the final selection. And now be on your way.." The twins spoken and bowed to them.

Tanjiro nodded and proceeded to walk slowly but before he could even enter you grabbed his shoulder making him stopped.

"Come back alive tanjiro i know you will.." You whispered on his ears and walked away.

Which left him stunt there since he got flustered staring at your back. He smiled and grip his sword.

"I will sensei. I promised."

•♡︎•

Seven days later

Tanjiro past the final selection which he only got some badly injured on his forehead while theres bandage wrapped around it, he was walking back from the former hashira home.

However y/n came back to watched on nezuko which she surprisingly got awaken which made you relief and hugged the young girl on your arms.

She was playing with your long white hair which you found so cute.

Nezuko stood up leaving you confused, the demon girl kicked the door from outside to opened it and started walking slowly.

"Nezuko! you're awake!" Tanjiro's voice can be heard from outside, nezuko run away which made you followed the demon girl from outside.

Three of them was hugging each other while tanjiro was crying glad that his younger sister was finally awake.

You smiled at the sight of them feeling your heart felt warm.

The next day.

Tanjiro was lying on japanese mattress staring at the ceiling he was glad that he got past on the final selection his new sword was got delievered by haganezuka a while ago also preparing himself for a mission this night.

Nezuko was lying besides him which he pat her head smiling to himself.

"I'm surprised you did past on the final selection alive.." You spoken making the young boy flinch.

He smiled when he saw his favorite mentor was standing infront of him wearing her unique demon slayer uniform.

Which her one leg high neck dress with matching thigh high black combat boots.

"Y/n-sensei." He said and stood up fixing the bed.

She walk to sat on the chair crossing her legs, and stared at the young boy however nezuko crawl over to you to hugged your waist.

"Hmmp.." She hummed which your six eyes tell that she was glad to see you again.

"Nezuko dont do that so casually its rude.." Tanjiro said trying to pulled his sister away but nezuko wont let go.

"Its fine Dont worry." You said and tap his shoulder while playing with nezuko, Urokodaki gave a box to tanjiro for him to carry nezuko around for his mission.

He grabbed nezuko from you teaching her to get inside the box.

You stood up from you seat and walked outside to wait for tanjiro feeling the cold air brush your skin.

Staring at the moonlight you can feel someone was staring at you even if you are not seeing its face your sense can tell who it was.

But choose to ignored it somehow to avoid danger especially when tanjiro and his sister was here.

"Y/n-sensei!" You heard tanjiro's voice from your back making you turned around.

"Sorry to keep you waiting the crow finally gave my first mission.." He smiled and bowed to you.

"Thanks for training me hard!" He said while you chuckled and tap his shoulder.

"Its my pleasure becareful on your mission..." She smiled and walk closer to him.

She put her hand inside her uniform to grabbed something on her breast which left tanjiro's face dark shade of red.

"W-w-w-wait! Y/n-sensei!" He said while his nose was dripping blood.

You pulled out a small flute which made him sighed in relief and wipe the blood from his nose using his haori.

"See this small metal flute." You said holding the small flute in your hand.

He scanned the silver metal flute and held his hand while you put it on his hand.

"Incase you needed me you can always used this flute because this flute has my energy means so i can easily track your location.." You said which made him smiled.

"Thanks y/n-sensei i'll be going now!" He said and waved goodbye to you running away to get to his mission.

Your smiled drop when tanjiro was no where out of sight you turned to look at the standing figure from a far on the forest.

Those pair of red eyes staring at you.

A.N its been a while since i updated this book because i'm so focus on my other book but dont worry this book was still on going..