Idea

It's Thursday. Which means the dance is tomorrow and I'm practically freaking out.

I have Sam's gift all ready to go but I need to get something to wear.

I'm sitting in math next to Sam.

"Do you want me to pick you up?" I ask while turning around in my seat so I can see her.

"You know my mom would go crazy." Sam answers.

"Right." I look down at my math worksheet.

An idea came to me. It's absolutely perfect.

"How about instead of me picking you up, we meet at the park?" I ask.

"The park? Before the dance?" Sam chuckles.

"Trust me. 9:30 tomorrow. Please?" I plead, showing my best puppy - dog eyes and pouty lips.

"Fine." Sam says, smiling.

I quickly uncap the pen on my desk and doodle a smiley face onto Sam's worksheet.

I smile and turn away from her slightly to get back to work.

My wonderful, brilliant idea is that we're going to meet at the park, I'll give her my gift, and then we'll 'bike' there together. In secret, I'm going to rent us a 2 person motorbike for the night. I'll dance with Sam for a bit then, if she's up for it, we'll leave the partying behind and bike around town for a bit. After a while, I'll drive behind the football field and park. We'll have a cute little picnic. I just have to figure out how to rent a motorcycle. And pack the picnic stuff. 

Easy, right?

I'm hoping it's romantic, that's not exactly my strong suit but I'm wishing for the best.

A/N: Sorry for the late upload. I've been all over the place today and haven't had much time to write - also the reason for the short chapter tonight. The next chapter will be longer though so just wait ;) I hope you enjoyed and get ready for the dance on Friday ;)))

If anyone could answer; would you want the night of the dance 'steamy' between Deena and Sam or more romantic and sweet? (BTW, I have no idea how to write super sexual things without feeling like I'm writing something totally cringey) BUT if you do choose that - bare with me and please read with light intentions 

THANK YOU FOR READING ALL OF THIS AND PLEASE PLEASE CHOOSE AN OPTION BECAUSE I CAN'T CONTINUE THE CHAPTERS WITHOUT YOUR INPUT!!!!!