I look at Off and he wasn't going to stay still very much longer. "I'm sorry, we are busy right now. Maybe we can talk later." I push Off to walk in the opposite direction but before I could follow behind him Prince Oab grabbed my hand and pulled me into his embrace. "I would rather we get to know each other now but I guess we have time." He leaned down and kissed me on my lips, I was to stunned by him that I didn't immediately react to his kiss. Off on the other hand was no longer in his human form. All his men that were lurking in the shadows came out and surrounded us.

I push myself away from Prince Oab and wipe my mouth. I feel disgusting, almost like I need to throw up from his kiss. "Off, calm down and get me out of here, I don' t feel good." I crouch down and hold by stomach. Off didn't hastate and transformed back into his human form. He came running to my side and picked me up. "I hope you understand the consequences of touching a paired couple. I could send you to the Dark Kingdoms prison if I wanted to but for now my men will watch you in shadows." Offs men create a dark shadow box around Prince Oab and then the box disappeared.

+18

I look at Off and wrap my arms around his neck. "Kiss me." I need his kiss to cancel out Prince Oabs kiss. This was the first time I have ever been kissed by some one other then Off. "I was waiting for you to say it." Off pushed my face toward his and locked his lips with mine. His tongue entering, sliding across my tongue. It's been to long snice our last kiss, I missed his lips so much. The kiss was getting hotter the longer our mouths were connected. "Let's go to hotel." I tell Off in a raspy voice.

Off didn't say anything instead he kissed me again then we were covered in darkness. We popped up at a hotel where the front desk already had a room key prepared. The room was close to the front, as soon as we got in Off put me down on the softly. He quickly took his clothes off then helped me out of my clothes. Its been a while and we both wanted to be connected as soon as possible but Off decided to take it slow. He opened my legs and rubbed his hands a long them. His hands reach my dick and the touch made me flitch a little.

Off stroked it a few times before moving his head towards it. "Wait!" I hold Offs head up. "Snice its been a little while I'm getting a little nervous." Off gently moved my hands off his head and proceeded to engulf my dick with his mouth. The sensation of his tongue sliding down my shaft felt so good that it made my whole body jump. Off held my sides so I couldn't pull my dick out from his mouth. His mouth is so hot and he's going up and down so slow that I can feel everything, I'm already so close to cumming. I moan while my head goes into the pillow and my back arches and I cum into his mouth.

Off flips me onto my stomach, putting me on my knees. He spits out my cum and smears it on my hole. He takes his time playing with my butt cheeks and just rubbing the outside of hole. My hips move on their own, pressing against his hand as if they were begging for him to enter already. "Off, please no more I want you inside of me." I plea to him. "I'll put it in just wait a little bit longer. Its been so long snice I got to appreciate this view." I whimper in response then he stuck his finger in me. "AH! That surprised me!" I can hear Off chuckle and I make a pouty face.

"I love you, Baby." He started to move his finger around before adding another one. I am kind of tight back there to take him in right now. It's tight but it feels so good that I might cum again soon. "Put it in already! I want to cum together with you!" My voice sounds so raspy. Off removes his fingers then kiss both my butt cheeks. "Okay, brace yourself Baby. I am not gonna stop once I start." I just nod and grip the bed sheets, ready for him to enter. He begins to push inside slowly.

Once he was all the way inside I almost cam immediately. I had to hold it back, I don't want to cum by myself again. Off started to move, slowly in and out. I know I just healed completely and should still take things easy but I want him to fuck me like he normally does. "You don't have to take everything easy. I'll be okay, promise." I look back at him and he had a smirk on his face. Was he doing this on purpose just so I would give him permission. He pulls out and rolls me onto my back and goes right back inside of me. This time he isn't taking his time and going slow.

He pushes deep into me over and over again. "Fuck, kiss me Baby." Off pulls my head up to meet his, our lips collide. Our tongues rolling around one another as he pushes my legs wide open and slams his dick against my spot. " Off! I'm gonna cum!" My arms wrap around his neck and kiss him hard. He speeds up and soon we both cum. I'm tired already after just one round. I rest my head on the pillow unlike Off who looked like he could still keep going for ever.

"Baby, I said I wasn't going to stop once I started." I look at him with tired eyes and spread my arms open for his embrace. "What are waiting on then?" He just smiled and leaned down to kiss me then push inside of me again. I can keep going to even if I feel tired, I want him so bad.