Riddhima : I won't kiss you , Don't touch me for the next 3 months .

Vansh : Three months what nonsense ? Riddhima ..

Riddhima : Yes , you should get punished nah .

Riddhima takes pillows from the bed and throws it outside .

Riddhima : Today night you are not sleeping in this room , go out and sleep on the sofa .

Vansh : Riddhima this is too much . I won't go anywhere . This is my room .

Riddhima : Then ok , this is my lips . I will not let you kiss me for the next three months .

Vansh smiles on seeing her . Vansh goes near her and side hugs her .

Vansh : Ok then I will go , it is my wife's
order nah .

Vansh goes and stands out of the door and winks at her . Riddhima comes fastly and closes the door .

Vansh : Never I have slept in sofa , but it's ok today I have to sleep there only , to convince my angry bird wife .

He smiles and goes to the hall to sleep . After two hours , Riddhima is still not asleep .

Riddhima thinks : What I have done with Vansh is very wrong , I shouldn't have done it . So sad for him he have to sleep in the sofa because me . I will just go see whether he is asleep or not .

Riddhima gets down her bed , and goes down the stairs , in the hall she sees Vansh sleeping on the sofa . She notices that Vansh is hard ever fit into the sofa's size . She feels bad and goes near him . She wraps him fully in the duvet . She admires him sleeping peacefully . Suddenly ,

Vansh : So sweetheart , you cannot sleep without me ahh ?

Riddhima jerks on hearing his voice , she gets up , Vansh pulls her towards him , she falls on his chest .

Vansh : Now you got into my trap , I will not leave you until you kiss me . Come on kiss me .

He leans towards , suddenly

Riddhima : Vansh dadi...

Vansh immediately leaves Riddhima and gets up to see dadi , but to his suprise he does not find dadi there . She laughs looking at him .

Vansh : So you fooled me , I am not going to leave you .

He pulls her again closer and tries to kiss her , but to Riddhima's suprise she finds dadi standing there for real looking at them , Riddhima gets tensed .

Riddhima nervously : Vansh dadi ...dadi

Vansh : A person can be fooled only once Riddhima , you can't fool me . Now come on give me a kiss .

Dadi smiles looking at them and closes her eyes . Riddhima looks at dadi and feels embrassed . Vansh leans more and more towards .

Riddhima : I promise , really dadi is standing there . Vansh listen to me dadi is there .

Vansh doesn't pay any heed to her words , he concentrates only on her lips . Suddenly the lights on . Vansh and Riddhima gets shocked and gets up from their position . They see Sia who is oning all the lights . Vansh gets shocked to see dadi and Sia standing there .

Vansh : Dadi... I...

Dadi and Sia laughs .

Sia : Bhai bhabhi , why are you doing all this here .

Dadi : Why is Vansh sleeping on sofa ?

Riddhima : I only punished him dadi .

Sia shocked : What punished my bhai , he is Vansh Rai Singhania .