❀ 𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 ❀ [ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 6: 𝐈𝐈𝐈 ]

Start from the beginning

"I will take that as a yes. Are you allergic to anything perhaps?"

"Nope!" Itadori shouted.

"I have an allergic to ( food you allergic to )./ Same for me!" You answered.

"Alright! I need to impress my future-daugh-"

"MOM STOP!"

💮

The sounds of laughter can be heard at the resident of Yoshinos in their dining room. Itadori was telling some jokes about his childhood which make the others laugh at how silly they were. Mrs Yoshino let the wildest laughter due to her being drunk. Then the boy makes some references to the movie Cast Away which the woman seems to be confusing but you cackled and Junpei cackled at it. Everyone was having a great time with stories and jokes being told. A nice warm homemade meal shares with stories and laughter was something you never get growing up with such a strict family. Usually, if you have finished your meal, you leave instantly and go do something else.

But sometimes Ai will accompany you during dinner somewhere. You will make or ordered some foods online and sneak them into your room. You aren't allowed to eat in the bedroom so you need to be careful. Ai, and you will have some quality time together, spend the whole day listening to each other days. It was a similar thing to what you are having right now.

As time goes by, all of you had finished your food. Junpei's mom was passed out from having too much liquor and laughing earlier. His son draped a white blanket over his mother unconscious form.

"Your mom is so kind," Isadora says.

"Yeah, she is a very fun and energetic woman." You followed up.

Junpei smiled and take on those words. "She is." Junpei must have a great bond with his mother. Ahh, such a beautiful mother and son relationship.

"What is your mother like, Yuuji-kun, ( Y/N )-chan?" You were taken back by the answer and glanced side to side, thinking how you should explain it. To be honest, you can say the relationship between your mother and you don't exist.

"My mother? I never met her but I have some brief memories of them. But my grandpa always with me?"

Oh so, Yuu-chan is an orphan, then again he never really says anything about his parents but constantly says something about grandpa. It must be sad then for Yuuji to leave alone with no other family members left. Even worse, the day his grandfather passed away is when his grandson become a vessel to an ancient cursed spirit and will be soon executed. You internally frowned at the thought.

I guess it's your turn to say. You never actually bring up your family unless it was about the Kinomoto clan to Yuuji and Nobara. Megumi knows a thing or two about the Kinomoto clan since he is part of the Zenin clan but didn't really wanna be involved. It was understandable since you know some of them personally besides Maki, Mai and Megumi, pretty much all of them are terrible people.

"My mother and I... have a complicated relationship. She never really cared for me emotionally, the same can be said for my father. He cared about our family business. So you can say I don't have that much connection to her, it's like we were strangers..."

Both Junpei and Itadori were shocked by these discoveries. Such a kind and soft angel, grow up in a neglected household?

You are something else.