Chapter 6: Dadzawa steps in

Start bij het begin

Okay Shota, don't overthink this, hopefully he has a reasonable explanation for this. "I'll talk to him after, for now let's get started on today's lesson." I say, grabbing some notes I made from yesterday and flipping through them. "Everyone pull out your books and flip to page 57." One thought fills my mind as I hear the flipping of papers through the room. What is wrong with the Problem Child?

~Oh boy another timeskip!!~

Lunch approached slower than I would have wanted, but what's done is done. At least we got through the full lesson in the timeframe. I glance over at my sleeping bag, the sack tempting me with it's comfy yellow glow. I shake my head, I have a priority right now, sleep can come once I'm done. Once I finished tidying up my work I walk out, heading towards the classes dorm building. Looking around at the sky, I notice the clouds coming in, flowing from a light grey to a heavy grey, telling us rain will come soon. Better to enjoy the weather now while I still can.

I look around at the walls of the students dorm, it seems they've been doing a good job at keeping the building clean. I wonder if Bakugou was the brains behind this, he is good at keeping things tidy after all. I look over, seeing Midoriya's door; I raise a fist to the board, knocking. "Midoriya, It's Aizawa. I would like to speak to you." I announce.

...

Silence. My brows furrow, he shouldn't be asleep right now. I knock again. "Midoriya?" I keep still, listening out for any sounds that would come from the other side. Surely enough, the softest shuffle can be heard through the wood. I sigh. "Midoriya. This is important, may you open the door please?" I say, raising my voice a little more. Short and quick breaths become audible in the room, and finally after what felt like an eternity, the door clicks, signaling it's unlocked. I watch as the door slowly creeps open, just enough to show me his face.

Something is definitely wrong.

His hair is more frazzled then usual, his lips are pinched tightly together; telling me he's tense. But the most noticeable part is his eyes. They're blown up, widened with fear; no matter how hard he was trying to hide it. The most odd thing was though, his pupils.. Are slit, the green irises around them contained a slight glow to them. He shook it off, he must be seeing things. "H-hi Aizawa Sensei, sorry I-I took so long to come, I had some t-things to take care of first." He stutters out, voice tense and uneasy. "May I come in?" His eyes widened more, if that was even possible, more fear filling his eyes. "N-no! Uh, my room is quite a mess right now. I wouldn't want you to be in here right now." He weakly smiles. A humm escapes my throat. "Okay. Then can you come out? No ones here to overhear us." "I-I can't, I'm not dressed properly." "Then get dressed." I deadpanned. "Oh, okay." And with that the door closes, the sound of lots of shuffling prevalent through the block of wood separating us. After a couple minutes, he emerges, opening the door just enough for him to fit through the door. He has an oversized hoodie on with the hood over his head. He also adorned thick gloves. Confusion returns, why is he overdressed? I think the kid can sense my confusion, because he addresses it. "Uh. I've just been feeling very cold today, the sickness is still not completely gone yet." He chuckles lightly. "Uh huh... Well, I wanted to talk to you about something important." "Is it about the classes I've been missing? Because I can make it up to you, I'm just waiting for the cold to go away completely, I don't want anyone to get sick-" "Kid, That's not why I came to speak to you. I wanted to ask, are you okay? I've been hearing from your classmates that you've been acting weird as of late, has something been happening recently?" I finished. And as if I said he was going to die, his face slowly loses its colour. So it is something. "No, nothing has been happening recently, I've just been sick. I know I've been more moody lately, but that's just me being upset from having to stay in bed all day. I love my classes and don't want to miss them." He rubs the back of his head, a forced smile stretching across his face. "Midoriya." He flinches at the tone. "I want to help out, and I can't help if you lie to me." "I.. I told you, nothings wrong." I sigh. He's always been like this. Adamant that he's fine, even when his arms were shattered during the camp trip, he always insists he's okay. "Midoriya. You know you can trust me, right? I won't hurt you." He shuffles in place. "Y-yea, I trust you." "I know something's wrong, no offence Problem Child but you're easy to read. Me and your peers are getting worried. You can trust me with whatever is wrong." He freezes, his expression changing many times. Relief, guilt, anger, fear, until it finally settles on an unreadable one, lowering his face to be hidden from the shadow of the hood. "I'm sorry, Sensei. But I need to figure this out on my own." He says, his voice low and emotions absent. Now this... This surprises me. I expected him to keep on pushing that he was okay or open up, but instead he confirms it but still shuts everyone out, completely emotionless. "Midoriya, I'm getting worried. You've been pushing others away, this isn't healthy. Whatever is going on you have allies who can help." "This isn't anyone's business but mine." He growls. My eyes widened. "Midor-" He turns to his room, flying through the entrance and slams the door.

Silence fills the hall. I stare at the door, disbelief still etched on my face. He's.. He's never acted like that before. This is what Iida meant by aggression.

What is happening to the Problem Child.?

Chapter six is here!! A lot shorter than I planned but I felt that what happened was good enough^^ Izu is throwing shade at Aizawa Sensei now! Also say goodbye to the green boi for a chapter because next one will be completely focused on Class 1-A!

Until next time, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll see ya in the next one! <3