"You're right they do look exactly like them," Carlos said. "How did you get them?"

"As I said at Homecoming. I have a friend who is friends with V-Hudge," I stated while walking away.

"Okay, guys. We're gonna get one in for a picture, okay?" Big Red said. We all the lineup and I am stood next to Ricky. "We're all gonna jump on the count of three. Ready? One, two, three."

Some of us jump on three while the rest of us including me jumped after three. Kourtney realised that she was in the wrong spot and then ran in front of us while saying "Oh, my gosh. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry."

"One, two, three," Big Red said. We all then jumped again but at different times. Suddenly the 'L' on the word 'Musical' fell slightly. "Wait. What happened?"

"Where to begin?" Ricky said.

"I think you went early," Seb said to Ricky.

"Are we jumping on three or after three?" I asked.

"Yeah, the count of three, ready?" Big Red said.

"Nah, man, you need some new words," Ricky said.

"I think I broke a heel," Seb said while crouching down next to me.

Carlos then sighed and said "You guys, this isn't that hard. You smile. you leave the earth, you land."

"It's a little hard to smile when we don't even have a plan," Ricky pointed out.

I then point at Ricky while saying "I can't look at Ricky. Is that a problem?"

Everyone then laughs and Carlos said, "Okay, let's take a five."

"On five or after five?" Ricky asked while walking away.

I then follow Ricky and say "I'm sorry for laughing at you. But I cannot take you seriously in that wig. It just makes you look ridiculous."

"The wig is a bit too much isn't it," Ricky said.

"Yeah, it is. Please take it off," I said.

Ricky then took off the wig and said "Better?"

"Much," I said. I then mess up his hair a bit more than it is.

---

Ricky's POV:

Later the school bell rings and we were now out of costume. I walked into the bomb shelter with Allie and Gina as the three of us were talking to each other. Allie and Gina walked away from me and they started talking about something different and suddenly Big Red walked up to me and said "Hey, speaking of complicated... So what happened with Allie on Friday?"

"I'm not sure yet," I said.

"Okay, but did you find out if she likes you?" Red said.

"Yeah, not sure about that either," I said.

"Okay, should I just live vicariously through someone else?" Red asked.

Before I could say anything Natalie gets up from the stage and said "Guys let's just start. Flip to 'When There Was Me and You' in your script."

"Oh, should we maybe just wait until Ms Jenn gets here?" Ashlyn asked from the stage.

"Well, I don't know. Apparently, nobody's in charge," Natalie said.

Carlos then walked into the bomb shelter and shouted "Okay, people, let's stage a number. I'm late."

Allie then asked, "Is Ms Jenn coming?"