His eyes were shot opened and stared at Heeseung. A hole in the center of his forehead. His face had nothing but blood all over it. His eyes filled with blood.

Heeseung stopped breathing and stared at the person. His mouth opened in shock.

It was Sunghoon...

Small Heeseung screamed so loudly and fell backward, away from him.

What....was he doing here?

He continued to scream in horror as he covered his face with his small hands to remove the sight of the guy who was.....dead...who he loves so much.

He wasn't the small Sunghoon. It was the same Sunghoon who he sees every day.

''Sunghoon, no!"

Heeseung shot open his eyes and sat up with a scream.

He breathe heavily as sweat dripped down all over his body. Running down his bareback which Sunghoon could clearly see.

''Hey, hey. I'm here.''

Sunghoon grabbed Heeseung's shoulder, turning him around.

Heeseung quickly looked at him in shock.

What was he doing here?

What was he doing in his bed?

Why were they both not wearing their shirts...

Oh...

Heeseung moved towards Sunghoon in a second and hugged him tightly. Wrapping his arms around Sunghoon's bare waist. The blanket falling off from them.

"Are you okay, baby?"

Sunghoon whispered as he wrapped his left arm around Heeseung's waist and the other hand ran in his hair.

"You're sweating so much." Sunghoon spoke so softly.

"Don't leave me, okay?"

"Don't leave me like...that."

"I don't want to see you like that.....again."

Heeseung stated in a trembling voice, burying his face deeper in Sunghoon's neck to get more comfort from him. Closing his eyes so tightly to get the horrible image away from his mind.

"Did I die?" Sunghoon asked.

Heeseung pulled away quickly and looked at Sunghoon.

He then nodded aggressively.

Sunghoon chuckled a little.

"It's okay. It was just a nightmare. I won't leave you....ever."

Sunghoon said, pushing Heeseung's hair from his forehead which was wet from all the sweat.

"It was so real." Heeseung looked down.

"Nightmares always feel real." Sunghoon said.

Heeseung hugged Sunghoon again which he returned in less than a second.