Goodbyes and Surprises😢

This story is related to the picture above. *No smut but has mature language*
If you see" *[...]* " means its made up/ not reality
*Italic fonts and underlines are to show conversation sentences.
This story might make you cry😭😭😭

After graduating high school, Damian become the new head of Wayne Tech *[Wayne tech has a building in Jump city]* and Raven has a talent for organising so she beame head librarian/ organizer/ manager of the library. They didn't work wih the Titans as much as they use too, they only join when the Titans are short handed or is depressed, so their life is pretty mundune-ish. They also live separetly from the others ever since they got married and have 2 kids, Delancey and Ian. So their life is less adventurous yes!... but its not boring infact it's fun because they have kids and they are super busy with work.

So their mundune-ish life went on for years, Damian and his beloved has not lost their adventurous touch, infact during free time they train their kids to fight and control their magic. Their family is very precious to each other, however reality hid them the LOA [League of Assansins] attacked Gothem city and Star city the Bats and the Arrows cannot handle them on their own which is why this matter has become a Justice League and Titans priority. Both teams need all hand on deck, so Damian decided that he will rejoin the Titans for this "one" mission. The kids need protecting so Raven will have to stay to protect the kids.

Mission was set and ready to execute, however Damian thought that the Leaugue's attack was just small potatoes. Man... he was so wrong. when they approach the the vicinity of Nanda Parbat, hundreds of assasins were there waiting for them "holy carp that is a lot of assasins" said in shocked by Nightwing, "well well well, just as we anticipated knowing a little attack on yours cities, you will get their attention but i didn't not realize that you'll attack so quickly" said Talia with a eeri grinn. "Mother..." said in rage, "hello my son how are you? you should have never left your beloved and kids alone without your protection. " said Talia looking satisfied. "Mother your fight is with us not with them, so leave them alone!!!" said madly while throwing ninja stars. "HAHAHA, oh my son don't get so worked up you're right my fight is with you with all of you, I have no interst in them." said Talia.

Apart from presonal feelings," so why did you send your scouts to attack our city!, you better have a damm good reason if you attack us for the sake of fun you are so going to regret it!" said GA [Green Arrow] furiously. "Oh no i have a very good reason to attack, you see like i said you would come to your city's aid. The league has been hiding in the shadows for far too long, it's time for us to return to the light. So by luring all of you here and end you, that's our reason." said Talia with a devious smile. After that arrows started to fall from the sky and they quickly reacted. Talia never joke, she's a women of her words she meant what she said about they're are going to die. " Listen up new plan try to dodge the attack, right now this is just an ambush their real goal city we have to make it out of here alive so we can save the city, be ready to throw everything you have at them" said Batman talking through the comms.

After lots of dodging and defensive moves Batman tells them to retreat, clearly they are outnumber, outgunned and outmanoeuvred. As much as Damien hates to run away he agrees they are exhuasted and need more rescources. They make a hasty retreat, they made sure no one followed them as they head back to the Watchtower, at the Watchtower there are medics and magicians ready to help. After patching up they had a mission briefing talkinh about a plan B, "Batman what do we do?" said Superman feeling a distress." We split into " *[4 teams Team A will go to Star City to be ready for the League's attack, Team B will assist team A to evacuate Star City when worse comes to worse. Team C and D will follow me to Gothem City to do the same]* " said by Batman with hesitation.