All starts laughing, And Soon departs to their rooms.

_________________________________

Meera and Naren, Naina's Parents, are on cloud nine, as Aalekh have came to their home

Meera and Naren, Naina's Parents, are on cloud nine, as Aalekh have came to their home. He is soul brother of their daughter, so He is their son also. This is true that No one Can fill the void of Naveen,their First Born, But arrival of Aalekh is Soothing for them, as well as for Aalekh, He is Thinking, that finally he got some people, whom he can call his family.

Aalekh(Nervous Demeanour)-Aap Logon ko Bura To nahi laga na ki apun...Matlab Mei yahan aaya?

Meera(Happily)- Bilkul nahi Beta, Tum humari Beti kei bhai ho to Humarei bhi bete huye na?

Naren(Happily)- Haa Bhai, Sab Kuch Tumhaara hi hai, Itna Zhizhko mat beta

Aalekh(A Little Emotionally)- Aap Log to Apun ko Jaantei bhi nahi ho

Naren(With smile, keeping his hand on Aalekh's Shoulder)- 4 Hafte hai na, Jaan Jaayengei

Meera(Happily)- Yei Ghar tumhaara hi hai, Aao tumhei Tunhaara kamra Dikhaati hun, Tumhei jo pasand ho Wo Add karr lena

Naina's POV

I'm happy to See These Three most important people of my life happy, but I'm no happy, I still can't able to accept the Truth, the Ultimate truth, This is The reason, I have decided to Visit Banaras...Ya Let's take Sanyas.

Chuckling to herself, No No, No Sanyas, Just to get some Inner peace and Strength.

I just hope, till The time I return to KMA,my second home, Me and Rajveer sir can be like before...I miss us.

I'm a little guilty of lying to everyone, yes my friend is getting married, She had even invited me, But I don't want to go, Because that's not from her heart, She knows, That's because Meena Aunty, Her Mother, Actually adores me alot. I had just ask for an obligation from them...to lie to Maa-Baba if they calls them, After so much requests, She agreed. The Wedding is Happening in Singapore...out of India, so no worries, Also Aalekh will get time to Mingle with his family, Their All attention would be on each other.

If she remains here,her

So, let's pack the bags for Singapore...ahaan Banaras.

_________________________________