Chapter 2

Barry's POV:

  And everything went black...

  When I woke up I felt dizzy and my head hurt. Static came on threw my ear. "ow!' I yelled. "Cisco?" I asked as I heard a faint "Barry." I stood up, maybe a little to fast as I fell down, resulting in hitting my head on a tree. I rubbed the back of my head and looked at my hand to check if my head was bleeding. It wasn't, but things got weirder from here...

  Cisco's POV:

  "Barry! Barry?! Hello?????? BARRY!" I yelled a few seconds passed and he didn't answer. I got a lollipop from a new bowl of suckers that Caitlyn, or I should say, Frost, had invested in. I opened it and put it in my mouth, the flavor-ness tasted great. I may have had around 8 this week? Oops. Caitlyn soon came in through the entrance.

  "CISCO RAMONE" She yelled. I jumped and turned around, "That is the 8th one you've had this week, one more and your going to turn into a lollipop!" She teased, so serious I was sort of scared of her then and there.

  "Sorry! They're just so good to eat!" I apologized, smiling to her politely crossing my legs and putting my elbows on my knee and laced my fingers to connect my hands and put them under my chin and continued to smile. She rolled her eyes.

  "You are so gay!" She joked in a playful way, like it was an insult. I kept quiet because I hadn't come out to the team, but I smiled.

  "So where's Barry at now? Did he find the villain?"  She questioned, stacking piles of paper on top of other paper and taking out some to put in a binder. I turned back to the computer so I wouldn't have to face her when I told her.

  "Um, about that..." I turned back around, reminding myself that I needed to face my problems," yes, he did find the villain, but... he didn't catch her because..." I smiled apologetically, "we kind of, sort of-" 

  "Get on with it please," She said turning to me. You know, come to think of it, I got more and more distant from Caitlyn since I found out I was gay, which was like, two months ago, and I could barely tell her stuff that I could before, like how we just lost Barry to some random villain who has AMAZING powers, if I do say so myself.

  "We just lost Barry to some villain, who was some CRAZY magical source of power," I said super fast, stopping for breath at the end. She looked at me. 

  "First of all, when could you talk that fast. Second of all, what crazy magical source of power?" She asked, sitting down.

  "Portals?" I guessed, oh! Perfect name for a villain that I just thought of! "Her name should be Port-a-fi!" Caitlyn grinned and nodded, but then went back to a serious face.

  "What're we gonna do?" She asked rubbing her hand over her mouth. I shrugged and looked at her. My hands started to shake and I looked down at the floor and stood up abruptly

  "Sorry, I have to go do, um... something!" And I ran out, just like that. I heard Caitlyn trying to call after me and I heard her shoes on the tile floor. My head started to ring and I opened the 'secret' room that 'Harrison Wells' had. I ran behind the stand thing on the side of the room. I heard Caitlyn call after me and run past the room. I sighed in relief and looked at my hands, which were still shaking. Tears welled up in my eyes. 'Am I... am I having a panic attack?' I asked myself.

  I pulled out my phone and started to text my boyfriend, Matthew, on how he was doing.

FROM: CISCO

TO: MATT<3

-----------------------

Hey, how's your day going?

------------------------

SENT: 12:09

READ:12:14

------------------------

FROM: MATT<3

TO: CISCO

------------------------

Great, why the sudden check up in the middle of the day? You usually check up on me at 2 P.M.

------------------------

SENT:12:16

READ:12:17

-------------------------

FROM: CISCO

TO: MATT<3

--------------------------

Just a check-up:)

--------------------------

SENT:12:19

READ:12:19

--------------------------

FROM: MATT<3

TO: CISCO

--------------------------

Ok, love you babe<3 Date at Jitters on 3 P.M.?

---------------------------

SENT:12:21

READ:12:22

--------------------------

FROM: CISCO

TO: MATT<3

--------------------------

Yep, love you, bye.

--------------------------

SENT:12:24

READ:12:26

--------------------------

{END OF CONVERSATION}

  I put my phone beside me and cried into my knees until I fell asleep.

---------------------------------

WORD COUNT:714

---------------------------------