Shopping: Noe X Reader

Hello people! It's taken me a while to even start this book but I thought that we should kick it off with a Noe X Reader. So thank you @Isshiki572e for this request. I will do more but I just want to read further into the manga first.
The reader is what ever gender you like and uses what ever pronouns you like.

Your Pov

I walk the busy streets of Paris with my lover, Noe. His hand tightly grasped mine, as if he was scared that I would leave. As we walk I admire his features, his beautiful tanned skin and aluring violet eyes. "My love, your staring." His calm voice snaps me out of my daze. "A-ah... sorry." He chuckles, bringing his free gloved hand to his mouth. "There's no need to apologise my love. I'm only telling you so you don't walk into someone but back at home you my stare at any part of my bodie, all that you like." He whispers the last bit in my ear and my face flushes as I bring hand to cover it. "N-noe!" I whisper-shout, trying to cover my surprises and embarasment. He chuckles again, and tugs my hand. "Come, you said you wanted to go to Sandro, that clothing shop that you've wanted to go too since we were kids." He uses his other hand to point at the shop. My eyes widen and a soft smile makes it's way to my face. "I can't belive you remember."
"Of course I would." He then grones remembering the past. "You and Domi would never shut up about wanting to go there." I giggle at his remark. "Well I'm sorry that we share the same passion for fashion." He chuckles. "Come on my love. Let's try to get there before they close."

We walk into the shop, a small bell rings. "Bonjour. Just ask me if there's anything I can help you with! " The owner greets us with a smile. "Thank you! We will." I answer with a bright smile. I let go of Noe's hand and walk around the shop, admiring the beautiful suits and dresses.

Noe's pov

I watch as my (beautiful/handsome) lover walks around admiring the suits and dresses in the shop. "Noe. What do you think?" (Pronoun) point(s) to a (your favorite colour) and (your second favourite colour) (suit/dress). "I mean personally the design is exquisite and I think-" I cut them off. "It's beautiful. I think you should try it on." I wave over to the shop owner. They come over. "Excuse moi. Is there a changing room here?" I question. "Ah yes." They lead us over while (Name) holds on to the (suit/dress). "Oh and I have a corset that would look perfect on you, over the (suit/dress)! I'll go get it for you." They mention excitedly. I watch as (name) goes into the dressing room to try the (suit/dress) on. "If you need any help just call." I tell them. "Of course." They call back.

Moments later the owner comes back, and (Name) steps out. My eyes widen and a smile makes its way to my face. "So what do you think?" (Pronoun) question(s). I look them up and down. "You look stunning, my love!" The owner chuckles. "Let me put the corset on you then we can make the final decision." I watch as they walk over too them and put the corset on. "Now, what do you think?" (Pronoun) asks once again. "Absolutely stunning! Well take it!" I announce to the owner. They nod. "Okay, just take it off and we can go pay." I watch as (name) goes back into the changing room too take the dress off.

(Prounoun) come(s) out. "Noe don't you realise how much it costs?" (Prounoun) asks in concern. I smile reassuringly to them. "My love as long as your happy I don't care about the prices." We walk to the register and hand the (suit/dress) and corset over too the owner. "That will be 200 euros, please." I hand over the money and look at (name). (Pronoun) frowning and I raise my eyebrow to that. We take the (suit/dress) and go outside. "My love you look unhappy, what's wrong?" I ask taking (pronoun) face in my hands. "I just feel guilty as that's a lot of money." I hum. "Well how about, you pay for dinner." (Pronoun) smiles. "Deal." (Pronoun) says with a grin. I take the bag from (pronoun) hand and take (Pronoun) hand in mine. "Well, let's get going as I'm hungry." I announce while pouting slightly. (Prounoun) chuckles. "Of course, dear."

First thing done! Well I hope you enjoyed and I hope you all have a wonderful day/night!

~Kai

803 words