BEYOND EVERYTHING

Start from the beginning

Guinevere looked at the others. They were all smiling.

She's never seen Miya smile before. And now she realized why Alucard was so inlove with her.

"Oh, come on here!" Karina said and pulled them into another hug again with Lunox and Angela in the middle.

And they began giggling.

Then Miya sighed. "Now let's go beat up those rascals." She said and started heading to the bubblecar.

The others followed towards the vehicle until there was only Guinevere and Karina left.

"You're not really going to rest, are you?" Karina asked once the car had gone out of their sight.

"Not really." Guinevere admitted.

Karina nodded. "Well, I'll see you tomorrow."

Guinevere nodded as Karina headed off into the night.

She knew where the dark elf was going.

She was off to find her sister.

Guinevere knew Karina was more conflicted than her at the fact that it was Selena who shot the arrow that almost killed her.

And she knew Karina was desperate to find a reason for her to forgive her sister.

Guinevere chose to let her do that.

And she headed off to a different direction.

********************************************************************************************************************

"She's gone."

Guinevere jumped out of fright  the moment someone spoke behind her, only to find out it was Dyrroth.

He was sitting at the railings of the landing in front of Selena's place, his appearance back to his horned-blond head and dark crimson armor with the glowing gem in the middle of his breastplate.

He was looking at her but his attention was somewhere else. A crease was present in his forehead and he looked a little lost, conflicted and disgruntled.

She could sense the gloomy atmosphere he was emanating, as if he was barely holding on to his anger.

"Dyrroth. What are you doing here?"

"Alice. She's the one behind Baker. She's behind all of this." He looked around, his eyes piercing as if he didn't like what he was seeing.

"She knew of the cube. That it is a broken part of the Twilight Orb. And she's been keeping her eyes on it for a while now." His eyes glowed into crimson red and his jaws set. "All that planning without my knowing."

Guinevere had always been aware of the Abyssal Queen's cunning nature, but seeing Dyrroth's sadness amidst the anger did not really give her the satisfaction for being right. "Twilight Orb? Isn't that the most powerful artifact ever known?"

"Yes." Dyrroth answered. "And Alice has been trying to find it. She'll stop at nothing to find it."

Rage flared inside Guinevere. How much greed could Alice manage to store in that winged-form of a cursed body she had?

Dyrroth jumped off the railing he was in and came in front of her. "So I'm sorry if I'm telling you now that I might not be able to fulfill what I promised before."

"What?" She muttered, confused.

Dyrroth lifted his hand next to her face, and he let his fingers touch her skin ever so lightly as he stared at her, memorizing every detail of her face. "I can't let you come with me. It'll be dangerous. It'll be a hard journey ahead."