BEYOND EVERYTHING

Start from the beginning

Hanabi hastily drove towards the SABER HQ before any of them would follow what Lunox had started.

They piled out as soon as they arrived, and were all confused when the HQ was quiet.

"Hey?" Layla called out. "Saber? Cyclops?"

Karina headed towards the sleeping quarters and came back seconds later. "No one's around."

"You think they've been taken?" Guinevere asked.

"No. The place is too neat." Aurora answered, her eyes keenly looking around.

"Then where are they?"

"Claude's at the club." Lunox answered.

All of them turned to her. "How do you know that?"

Her eyes widened. "I don't know. I just know I could do it."

"Club, huh? So I'm guessing all of them are there?" Miya asked, her face turning serious.

"I think so."

"Then let's go."

"What?" Karina asked.

"Let's go follow them. They should be tracking Baker, not having fun."

"You're just worried Alucard might be dancing with some neon-haired girl in there." Angela teased.

"I'm not!" Miya snapped. "But maybe your Chou is."

The smile in Angela's face vanished in an instant. "Let's go! Come on, Hanabi!"

"What? But—!" Hanabi couldn't protest anymore as Angela had already dragged her to the parking area of the floor.

The others started to follow, until there was only Karina and Guinevere left.

"Aren't you coming?" Aurora asked.

"I would like to take some rest for now." Guinevere explained.

"Yeah. Me, too." Karina followed.

"Alright." Miya said, looking unconvinced.

They turned and was about to climb into the bubblecar when Guinevere stepped forward.

"Wait!" She called.

They turned back to her.

She looked at them.

All girls had their own stand in life, had their own beliefs, some of those contradicted to hers, which led to some minor understandings in the past. But despite those, all of them went with her through a strenuous path just to get her healed.

"What is it, Lady Guinevere?" Rafaela asked.

Guinevere then through her shyness into the air and ran to them.

She pulled them into a large hug which obviously startled all of them, but she pulled them still anyway.

"I owe you my life." She said and finally pulled away. "I would never forget about this."

"It's only natural for us to do so." Hanabi said, looking away.

"Right." Miya agreed.

"Still. My gratitude is yours."

Lunox giggled, ruining the seriousness around them.

"What is it that make you laugh, Lunox?" Guinevere asked.

"Nothing. It's just that I'd never had friends that are girls. And now I feel like I have." Lunox said, looking around them.

"Ooh, Lunox..." Angela said and went to embrace the girl.