BEYOND EVERYTHING

Začít od začátku

All of them just turned to face the road ahead, knowing better than to bug Aurora about it.

"His name was Tobias." She said after a moment, surprising all of them.

They all turned to her.

She was looking out of the window, hr eyes looking distant as if she could see the man in her thoughts.

"Was?" Guinevere asked.

"Was." Aurora confirmed. "He died. Fighting a war that we haven't won yet."

"War?" Karina asked.

"The Great War of Northern Vale." Aurora explained and looked around to see their clueless faces. "Maybe you ladies haven't been born yet that time."

"How old exactly are you?" Layla asked, her eyes wide in disbelief.

"Once you've got the taste of immortality, you'll stop counting."

"You're...immortal?" Guinevere asked.

"Haven't I told you?"

"No!" Karina snapped, clearly upset for good reason. It was her whom Aurora had known longer amongst them and clearly Aurora hadn't shared anything about her personal life to her.

"Sorry about that."

"So you haven't met anyone who would make you move one from this Tobias?" Lunox asked.

"I have moved on." Aurora said firmly. "But it is difficult to forget someone who could die for you. No, it is impossible to forget such a man."

Guinevere noticed how Aurora's eyes fell on her, and stared at her meaningfully.

Angela sighed dreamily from next to her. "I wonder if any of us could find such love as Aurora found."

"No, thank you." Layla said. "I'm not in for a tragic love story."

The girls continued to chatter, but Guinevere's thoughts started to drift off somewhere else.

Gusion. A man she was always willing to die for.

Her heart yearns for him, beats for him. It was undeniable.

And the emotions he made her feel always drive her insane and she had always been afraid of that effect on her.

  But she was all so willing to lose her mind in exchange of him being always there by her side. She knew that fact would never be changed.

She just wished she would have more courage to fight for him. She wished she would be brave enough to follow her heart.

But she couldn't afford such selfishness inside her. Not with her heart already stained with darkness.

"Hold on, we're going into the portal now." Hanabi said and gripped the stirring wheel.

Soon enough they were traveling inside a spaceless, timeless warp that felt so cold to the bones and Guinevere felt like her entire body had been turned into a squishy liquid yet she could still feel her gut being clenched and she started feeling nauseous.

It was her third time traveling into a different dimension yet she still wasn't used to the bad sensation it brought. And she highly doubted if she would ever get used to it.

Before she became certain that she was about to throw up, they emerged into the moonless night of Zen again, all of them gripping their seats and gasping for air.

"Damn it!" Layla cursed.

Lunox gagged, and everyone in the car shrieked as she started throwing up.