~ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓞𝓷𝓮 𝓗𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓢𝓲𝔁𝓽𝔂 𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷 ~

Start from the beginning

"How are you feeling?" Cedric asked helping Lia to sit up, he then placed a pillow behind her so for support.

"Hungry," she said.

"Of course! I'll go get you something to eat" he jumped out of his chair and went to rush out the door but then he remembered to get food he'd have to leave Lina alone, so he backtracked "on second thought, I'll just call for Bill."

"Bill?" Lina questioned. For the first time since she woke up, she looked around the room. The bed she had been sleeping on was a large double, the walls were painted a light blue, two white bedside cabinets were on either side of the bed matching a chest of draws and a wardrobe. It was a lovely room but it was a room Lina had never seen before. "Cedric where are we?" She asked fighting the feeling of panic rising within her.

"Bill and Fleur's cottage" Cedric answered sitting back down on the chair next to Lina's side, as soon as he did Lina was holding tightly onto his hand. "After they took you, some Death Eaters turned up to try and kill me. I barely got out with my life, I went on the run, spent most of my time trying to find you and then Bill found me some weeks later and brought me here. At around Christmas the rest of the Weasley's went into hiding too, but they're at their great aunt Muriel's."

Lina remembered Harry telling Dobby to bring them here but after blacking out immediately upon arrival she wasn't sure if they had arrived or not - it was a relief to know they had "how are they protected?"

"Fidelius Charm" Cedric answered "Bill's for this place and Mr Weasley for Muriel's home."

"I'm glad everyone is safe."

Cedric cleared his throat "I er - I wanted to ask, you don't have to talk about it of course, but well-"

"You want to know what happened to me...there," Lina said staring intently at her hands.

"Only if you're comfortable telling me. Fleur said when she treated your injuries that you had several cutes on your body..."

"Bellatrix tortured me, that's all there is to it" she wondered for a moment if she should tell Cedric about Pettigrew's death but she decided not to on the basis that she was scared Cedric would look at her differently when he found out what she had done.

"That's all?" Cedric asked doubtfully but he didn't push.

"That's all."

They were interrupted at the same time, Lina's stomach rumbled particularly loud and the door was opened by Bill.

"Cedric who are you..." Bill stopped in shock seeing Lina awake and sitting up "Lee" he whispered.

"Hi, Bill," Lina said once again wanted to cry out in relief at seeing someone so familiar, someone who wouldn't hurt her.

"What - when did you-"

"A couple of minutes ago" Cedric answered "one minute she was asleep and the next she was awake and talking."

"Ha!" Bill exclaimed clapping his hands together unable to contain his delight "how are you feeling?"

As if it was planned Lina's stomach rumbled again "hungry" she said.

"I'll go get you something to eat," Bill said rushing out the room.

"You can go help him if you wanted to," Lina said to Cedric who was looking at the open door Bill had left through.

"No, no, no. I don't want to leave you" Cedric said.

"I'll be fine for a couple of minutes" Lina reassured placing a hand on his cheek.