The two took deep breaths, interlocking their fingers and making their way towards the general area of the store, walking through the middle isle together until they both stopped in their tracks.

"Okay, I'll take right, you take left, okay?" Theo asked, finally turning to face Kate. He was trying to stay strong, but the thought of losing anyone tonight made his heart ache. What if they couldnt bring his sister back? What if Deena, Simon, or Josh died? What if Kate died?

"Hey," said Kate, gently placing her hand on Theo's cheek, her thumb grazing over the side of his face. "We're gonna be alright, I promise. We're in this together, Theo."

All Theo did was simply nod, pulling Kate into kiss. It was gentle, but full of love, and passion. The two let their lips interlock for a moment before finally pulling away, taking one last look at each other before parting ways. This was it.

Once Theo turned the corner and into one of the isles, he quickly grabbed a nearby box cutter, unwrapping it from its box and holding it in his right hand, ready for anyone that came near him.

Suddenly, the sound of heavy footsteps could be heard behind him. The boy quickly turned around, the sight causing him to almost choke on air. It was Nightwing, and he was running straight at him.

Without a second thought, Theo ran the opposite way. Situations like these are where he was thankful his dad forced him to join football. He barley has any fatigue while running. The boy quickly turned a sharp corner, finding a hiding spot against one of the shelves which had a wall to cover his body from Nightwings sight. Theo tried to catch his breath, covering his mouth with his left hand so his heavy breathing couldn't be heard easily.

More heavy footsteps followed as Nightwing turned the corner, soon coming closer and closer to Theo. The boy watched as Nightwing walked straight past him, but suddenly, he turned around to face Theo. With his axe in hand, Nightwing was ready to hit, but Theo was quicker. With the box cutter Theo had gotten only moment prior, he stabbed Nightwing in the side of the neck, blood starting to gush on to his hands.

However, about to finish the job and slit Nightwing's throat, the axe killer weakly hit Theo with his sharp blade on the hip, making a shallow cut on the boy. Theo let out a scream of pain, the adrenaline boost allowing him to slit Nightwing's throat completely. The axe killer fell to the ground, giving Theo only minutes to run, and boy did he run.

While Theo continued to rush away from the right side of the store, he heard a faint scream. His brows furrowed as he walked more towards the sound, soon recognizing it to be Kate's voice. His heart seemed to stop.

Without a second thought about his hip, or anything else, Theo Fraser quickened his speed, following the screams towards the left side of the store. Clutching his right hip, the boy turned a right corner, finding the source of the screaming. His eyes widened.

There before him was Kate, holding a cupcake mold to her chest, the end Skull Mask's knife scratching against it as he held Kate by her hair. Theo wasn't losing her, not tonight.

Running up to Skull Mask with the bloody box cutter in hand, Theo screamed. "Get off of her you son of a bitch!" Without another moment, Theo stabbed the box cutter into Skull Mask's neck, pushing his backwards as the black blood gashed out of the small opening in his neck.

Theo grabbed Kate, holding her in his arms before making sure she was alright. "Did he hurt you, are you okay?" he asked, cupping her face into the palms of his hands.