"I wouldn't say I know him, I just met him at like two this morning, how'd you know?" She asked as she went into he walk-in closet, grabbing her outfit for today. "Well he liked and commented under your last post on insta AND he posted on his page which you commented and liked" this nigga really does pay attention to everything... the girl thought, cutting her eyes at him.

"Nosey ass.. anyway he accidentally added me to some random group chat thinking I was one of his friends and yeah" she laid her clothes out on her bed, looking over it to see whether ut went together how she wanted it too. "You think that looks good Jay?" She asked Jaylen who shrugged.

"Yeah it's good, but imma head out with Nick and Jaiden for a minute" he side hugged he, and left her room. The girl heard the front door shut and began to put lotion all over her body. Nick and Jaiden were The two siblings cousins who just so happened to live across the street from them.

She made sure he got across the street before she decided to throw on some shorts and a T-shirt to go on her daily morning run. She already had her outfit for later put togther so she would only have to shower when she got back. Alexzandra grabbed her phone and airpods, along with her water bottle before she headed downstairs.

Leaving out of the front door, she locked it, and started her run. Mary J. Blige's 'real love' blasted through her ears

MEANWHILE LaMelo was also on his morning run. While he was finishing up his last block, he could she a red headed girl running in front of him. He soon recignized it to be Alexzandra. He didn't want to startle the girl too bad, seeing the aipods in her ear as he got closer, so he settled for tapping her shoulder. One of the first mistakes he made that day.

Feeling someone tap her shoulder from behind, Alexzandras first thought was hit the person. She assumed it a way a male from the lankiness she could see in his arms. With this conclusion, she opted on hitting the person in his lower regions.

She heard the person hit the ground and almost continued her run yntil they spoke up. "Alexzandra what the fuck man" the girl turned around fast realizing that they had known her full name. "Oh shit- Melo I'm sorry" she saw her newly made friend rolling around in the street.

As she tried to help him up, his phone had started ringing in his front pocket. "Answer that please" he asked her, his voice quiet and squeaky. Alexzandra found her self about to laugh, but she caught herself.

She grabbed his phone and answered it as he asked her to. "Aye Melo we just got here, you can come get us from the airport now" the voice spoke up. It was Facetime call, but the person didn't have their face showing in the phone. "Uh- Melo's in a small situation right now"

She looked down at LaMelo once again who was still laying on the ground, his hands clutching himself. Damn... I hit him that hard? Oh well. "Huh- Zandra!?" she looked back at the phone and it was Lonzo.

"Oh, hi there" she sent him a small smile and wave. "What do you mean he in a small situation though" I smiled to herself before flipping the camera to show him laying down on the ground. "What happened to him? also how you get his phone" Alexzandra chuckled to herself before answering.

"I was on my daily morning run and this albino bat decided that he was gonna come up behind me and-" She was cut off by someone laughing in the background. "Alright I bet the rest of the story is interesting but can y'all pick us up from the airport?"

"I'm on my way" LaMelo said and his voice cracked a little. She hung up the phone and was able to get LaMelo on his feet. "Where is your house at?" the me pointed at a house which happened to be three doors down from her own. When They reached it he opened his garage, allowing f me to see a neon green/yellow Lamborghini Urus and a Black Cadillac SUV.

"LaMelo I don't think you can drive.." she watched as he attempted to walk on his own, failing miserably. The boy sighed, causing her to "Can you drive the Cadillac then, I really think you fucked up my leg and my dick" the girl slightly winced at his statement.

"Damn Melo I'm sorry I didn't know I hit you that hard" he got in the passenger seat with her help and she got into the drivers seat. "Nah you good it was my fault, I should've called your name instead of touching you."

He waved her off, being self-aware of his mistakes. She was going to pull out the garage, but herphone went off. She had recieved a text from her brother.

☆☆☆☆☆☆

☆☆☆☆☆☆

Jay

Jay
Hey Sis

Alex
Yes Jay

Jay
Can you send me a Uber to
the IHOP off of East Youth
St. and back to the house?

Alex
Aren't you there with Nick
and Jaiden?

Jay
Yeah they left me...

Alex
Ok Jay, I'll send you the info

☆☆☆☆☆☆

☆☆☆☆☆☆

EXITING OUT of their private thread, she opened the uber app. "Sorry I have to send my brother an uber real quick.." she mumbled, hearing him hum in return. Lamelo glanced over at Alexzandra before speaking. "You think we could stop at McDonald's before the airport? I'm hungry as hell"

"It's your car not mines.." she shrugged. Setting her phone down on her lap, she pulled out of the garage. Hopping onto the highway, Melo hooked up to the aux, playing his driving playlist. After around 15 minutes she got off at Exit 36B.

Alexzandra pulled into McDonald's parking lot, grabbing a spot directly in front of the door. LaMelo grabbed his wallet and got out the car. He still had a slight limo, but could walk better. After a while, he came out the fast-food restaurant with 2 bags of food, and some drinks.

He sat one bag in the back, bringing one back to the front with him. "Here" he mumbled, handing her a sweet tea and a large fry "Thankss Melo" she sat the drink in the cup holder and began to eat some of the fries "Your welcome bestie" He smiled at her before stuffing his own mouth with food. "Um- which part of the airport are they at?"

Alexzandra glanced next to her and at LaMelo who was on his phone. "Uhh- the back" she nodded before heading to the back of the airport. When the two arrived they could see Lonzo, LiAngelo, and Darren standing with their bags.

Before she had even reached them, LaMelo stuck his head out the window. "Aye Niggasssss!" Hlhe yelled scaring her a little. They turned around and smiled at him before walking towards the car as ut cane to a stop. "How you in the passenger seat- who's in driving?" Darren asked him, walking over to the drivers side. He pulled open the door before closing it back.

"Oh... " He mumbled closing the door back. LaMelo furrowed his eyebrows together as Darren rolled his eyes and got in the very back of the car. He looked at Lonzo and LiAngelo but they just shrugged their shoulders, them two being confused.

☆☆☆☆☆☆