White Crayon : Hwang Hyunjin

Start from the beginning

I acted like I'm gonna puke, "Please" I said being a sassy one, she was pissed now, "Don't try me..." She said, "Or what?" I asked continuing to wash my hands as I was now wiping it with a dry tissue.

I glared at her while throwing the tissue, her hands clenched, "You–" she said as she suddenly grab my hair pulling it, "Ow!" I said trying to get her grip put of me.

"Stop pulling my hair" I said trying to push her that's when she accidentally slammed my head to the sink, "I...I–" that's when she ran away seeing a blood in my forehead, "Ugh..." I said trying to get up, I failed.

Soon my phone rings I answered it, I was surprised when I heard Hyunjin's voice, after talking I saw Kumi slammed the door, panting from all the running.

"Oh my gosh!" Kumi said in surprise, "Did that witch do that?" She asked assisting me to get up "What can I say..." I said laughing faintly.

"M-Myeong Ju?" We suddenly heard a male voice, "H-Hyunjin?" I said looking up slowly, "Who did this!" He said looking at me worriedly.

Kumi and I remained silent doesn't want to reveal it, as I felt being lifted "Wh-What!!?!?" I said as I felt myself blushing, "You're wounded" He excused and ran to the school's clinic.

Kumi, Hyunjin and I skipped school and they just both stayed beside me, Kumi has been convincing Hyunjin to go back, but he wouldn't listen.

That's when I changed the topic "We're moving out tomorrow" I suddenly said, Hyunjin stopped arguing with Kumi and turned to me, "Tomorrow night right?" He asked.

"No...morning" I said, "But we have classes tomorrow" He said, "Today was my really last day....but I just convinced my Mom to let me go to school today... because I want to see you" I confessed.

"Can I meet you at the airport?" He asked, "No....we shouldn't....meet 'I'll be hurt if you go' " I uttered the last sentence.

"But why?" He asked, "You'll know when we go home" I said, turning my back to them, "What is she talking about?" I heard Hyunjin asked to Kumi.

"You'll know it later..." "It's best if Myeong Ju said it" Kumi said as I felt her leave the room, "Myeong Ju talk to me" I heard his voice that can keep me calm.

"Please" He begged I still ignored him and pretends to be asleep, "Fine.... I'm not gonna force you this time but please don't leave" He said and soon left.

Soon I heard the bell rang as it time for us to go home, I got up, head throbbing, "Myeong Ju?" I heard his voice again and immediately ran to me "You should wait for me" He said.

"I'm fine" I answer, "No you're not" He said, "You should stop caring for me....it keeps me from falling for you more" I muttered, "You saying something?" He asked.

"N-No it's nothing" I said smiling, "Shall we go?" He asked, "Yeah..." I uttered, we soon left the school, While walking home, he suddenly spoked something which made me froze.

"You said you'll say something when we go home" I heard him say, "Y-Yeah...." I said as we sat down for a bit at the swing, I look down at my feet and finally blurted it out.

"You know using a White Crayon on white paper is like loving someone who doesn't feel the same way"

"Why?"