White Crayon : Hwang Hyunjin

Start from the beginning

Hwang Hyunjin

"Huh? What's this?" I asked myself, as I thought that it was from the one who likes me, I was about to throw it away when I saw Myeong Ju's name on it.

I immediately opened the paper and read her letter.

"We should go home together.... I'm going to tell you something"

— Yun Myeong Ju

"Okay" I uttered before putting it to my pocket and left to find her, after searching her for a while I did not see her, I only saw Kumi eating alone.

"Kumi!" I called her, she turned around and saw me, "Oh Hyunjin! What's up" She said "Where's Myeong Ju?" I asked her.

"Isn't she with you?" She asked while taking a bite of her sandwich, "No she isn't?" "Isn't she with you around this time?" I asked.

"Yepp" She answered, "Where did she go then?" I asked her once more, "She said she'll just put something on your desk and she's going to be here".

"O...Okay" I said, "Let me sit with the both of you then" I said, "Suit yourself" She said still eating, "Wait....Your fans are gonna get jealous" She suddenly brings up.

"Ignore them" I said a bit annoyed, she laughed soon the bell rang again that means it's time for class again, "Where's Myeong Ju?" I asked Kumi again.

She shrugs saying she doesn't know too, she called her and she answered, I snatched the phone and talked to her, "Hey!" Kumi said I shushed her.

Yun Myeong Ju

Kumi[Hyunjin]
Where were you?

Myeong Ju
Kumi– Hyunjin?

Kumi[Hyunjin]
Why's your voice like that? Are you hurt?

Myeong Ju
N-No....just tell Kumi to go to the bathroom

Kumi[Hyunjin]
What took you so long?

Kumi[Hyunjin]
I'm worried....

Myeong Ju
We'll talk later Hyunjin....just tell to Kumi to go here

Kumi[Hyunjin]
Fine....You better explain later

Myeong Ju
Yes...

End Call

"What did she say?" Kumi asked, "She said that you should go to the bathroom, "Shoot" I heard her whispered, "Why?" I asked her.

"It's nothing....you should go to our classroom first... Bye!" She said ditching me, "KUMI!" I called, she ignored me.

"What the...." I uttered getting more worried...

Yun Myeong Ju

"Hello Myeong Ju....the best friend of my baby" "What the..." I uttered as someone appeared behind me while I was just doing my business quietly.

"I told you not to stick to him" She said, I frowned "Who are you to tell me not to stick with him?" I asked "His soon to be girlfriend" She said.