Getting Job!

Ellam Nanmaike!❤
Sorry for Typo Errors:
Into the Plot:

Sivaangi Was Sitting nervously in the corridor.. She was checking the time to see when it will tick 10!

She Saw Her Side... Atleast Of 20 to 30 were Sitting.. She was Worried Max..
There Was A Heat In The Air... And There...

The CEO Entered The Office.. With A Fierce Look.. Everyone Started Wishing Him... He Just Nodded And Went To His Cabin.

There CEO Made A Call.. And Asked The Person To Come To his Cabin..

There Was A Knock On His Door! "Sir"

CEO "Come In"

AK: You Just Carry On With The Interview Shreya...

"Yess!The Interview Is In AK Groups"

Shreya: Okay Sir!

He Nodded... And Looked Outside.. It Was A Bright Morning With A Cold Weather...

Shreya Saw His Eyes which were Lifeless For The Nth Time...

She Moved To Her Cabin..

Shreya Checked The Time To Be 9.45.
She Informed Receptionist to Start Sending Them In By 10 for Interview..

She Took Out A Note From Her Bag..
Took A Pen From The Stand..
And Made A Note..

"It Hurts Alot To See Ashwin's Eyes Lifeless For The Nth Time...It Really Hurts... "

She Looked At The Picture In Side Of Her Table She Took With Her Whole Family.. A Tear Drop Left Her Eye..

She Wiped It... Took Her Mobile And Saw Her Wallpaper... A Picture She Took With Rakshan...
They Both Were All Smiles... Eyes Had A Spark...

She Off'ed The Phone.. And Saw Her Eyes Which Didn't Show Any Kind Of Emotions... Her Face Was Pale...

She Forced A Smile... In Seconds It Felt Like She Was Too Happy... She Wiped Her Tears...

And Informed The Receptionist To Start The Interview... So Told Her To let Them In One By One..

She Was Way More Pissed Off With Many...
As Few Were Trying To Flirt With Her... Few Girls There Looked Really Bad With A Huge Makeup A So Called Beautiful Dress... With Their Tone She Understood They All Were Money Minded...

She Sighed... And Called Next!

Sivaangi Entered Nervously..

Shreya "Please Take Your Seat Miss. Sivaangi "

Sivaangi Nodded With A Smile And Took Her Seat...

Shreya Noticed She Was Nervous...

She Passed Her Cup Of Water.. "Have It.. You Don't Have To Be Nervous.. Few Professional Questions... Few Common Questions... Which Are Needed To Be Asked...Thats It... Stay Cool... Calm Yourself.. Take Deep Breaths" She Passed A Little Smile... Ofcourse Forced One..

She Started The Interview And Sivaangi Answered Everything Confidently..

She Asked Her "What Made you choose this Company"

Sivaangi answered "It's My Dream Company... I Read Many Articles About Ashwinkumar Sir.. He Is My Inspiration From The Moment I Read And Got to Know About his Professional Life.. " She Finished With A Smile..

Shreya Smiled... Having Inner Turmoils... If None Were There Tears would Trace Her Cheeks...

Shreya Took A Breathe "This Position? In AK Groups or You Wanted To Try Some other Positions"

Sivaangi Answered Again With A Smile "This Position... Because I Can Get To Know More About Him As His Personal Assistant... Maybe Personal too..."She Smiled Sheepishly.. And Continued "Any Valuable Position In This Company... I'll Be Satisfied... Being His Personal Assistant too... I'm Happy I Have Many Chances To Get To Know and Witness His Skills.. "

Shreya Nodded...
"Thank you for your Co Operation.. You Can Wait For the Results... All The Best"

Sivaangi Nodded.. "Thank You"

Shreya Was Sitting Lost in her Thoughts..

She Informed Everyone to Leave Except Sivaangi As She Got Selected..

Sivaangi Was Too Happy That She jumped but soon Stopped As She Is In Top Most Company In India...

She Had A Smile which Never Left...

Shreya Took Sivaangi and Went To AK's Cabin..
Shreya Said Sivaangi To Wait Outside..

"Sir.. " Shreya Called

"Sollu Shreya" He Asked In His Thoughts..

"Argh... Ashwin Your New PA Is Waiting Outside... " Shreya Said..

Ashwin Stiffened.. "Oh... Sorry.. Yeah... Let Her In.. "

Shreya Went And Called Shradha "Come In Miss Sivaangi"

Sivaangi Entered And Her Eyes Blurred Seeing Her Inspiration... Gave Goosebumps To Her... She Controlled Her Emotions...

"Good Morning Sir. I'm Sivaangi..." She Said...

Ashwin Nodded.. "Welcome To AK Groups Miss.Sivaangi...Miss Right? "

She Nodded At Him With A Smile...

"You Can Join From Tomorrow.. Ms.Sivaangi. You May Leave Now.. "
He Said.. Shutting Down His Laptop..

They Both Left From His Cabin...

"Sivaangi I Wanna Say you Something... Adhu.. Coming To The Point... He Will Talk Rude At Times.. Please Bear it... Your His 30th PA.. Avlo Rude... Kovam Varum... And Please.. Avar Personal Life Pathi Kekaadha... As You Said.. You Want To Know Him Personally... That's For Your Good... Or You'll See A Different Ashwin... Edhaavadhuna... You Can Ask Me.. I'll Be In My Cabin... All The Besttt Sivaangi..." She Said... After Receiving A Nod From Sivaangi She Moved To Her Cabin...

Sivaangi Was Happy At The Same Time Was Confused...

She Left From There With A Smile... Not Knowing Something Big Is Waiting for Her In Future...

TBC.

Hey All,Hope I Didn't Mess It Up! How Was The Start? Share Your Views On This Chap! Do Vote,Comment And Share!❤

Hey All,
Hope I Didn't Mess It Up!
How Was The Start?
Share Your Views On This Chap!
Do Vote,Comment And Share!❤

Ungalidam Irundhu Vidaiperuvadhu
Ungal
Divya😝❤