Before I could reply I hear a roar come from out-side.

"That's Carlton. Why is...."

My heart stops. "Nala." I whisper, I jump up from the couch and rush over to the front door, ripping it open. "What happened?" I yell, running over to him while he shifts to his human form.

"What's going on?" I hear Alpha Rayson ask.

I look behind me and see Birayn and her family coming out of the house. When Mrs. Rayson sees Carlton, naked, she blushes and turns around. I take my shirt off and give it to him, so he can at least cover some up.

Carlton looks at them then at me, with a confused look. I walk over to Birayn, stand behind her putting my hands on her shoulders. "Carlton. This is my mate and her family."

Realization flashes in his eye's. He bows respectfully. "Princess."

"Now. What happened?" I ask again.

"Nala's blacked-out again." He answers.

Sh*t.

"Who's Nala?" Birayn asks craning her head to look up at me.

"She's my sister." I answer. "Alpha Rayson. I'll go with Birayn. But, I need to check on Nala first."

"Of course." He replys

"Birayn, you're coming with me. Go pack please." I say looking down at her.

"Excuse me." She says turning to look at me. "I'm not going anywhere. Well, not without Patty."

"Fine you can take who ever you want. Just hurry up about it." I say putting my hands up.

She smerks, then runs into the house.

~~Birayn's P.O.V.~~

"Birayn, you're coming with me. Go pack please." Kazi says looking down at me.

Ah, I don't think so.

"Excuse me." I say turning to look at him. "I'm not going anywhere. Well, not with out Patty."

"Rain. Don't torment the poor boy." Dad says through the link.

"Fine you can take who ever you want. Just hurry up about it." He says lifting his hands up.

"Too late. Besides it's what he gets for making me have my heat sooner then I want to." I say.

"You can't blame the boy for whats in his family genes." Dad tells me.

"Watch me."

I smirk, start my link with Patty and run into the house.

"Hi Rainy." Patty answers.

"Hey. Want to go on a trip with me?" I ask.

"Sure. When do we leave? And how long are we going to be gone?"

"Now. I don't know how long. Can you be packed and over here in, ten minutes?"

"See you in ten."

"Thanks. Bye."

"Bye."

I end the link and grab my dad's old army bag. Packing only what I really need. Like, clothes, toiletries etc... While in the bathroom I hear a knock on the bed-room door. "Come in" I yell.

~~~Kazi's P.O.V.~~~

After watching Birayn run to the house, I realize Carlton is still naked. "Alpha Rayson, can Carlton borrow some of your clothes?" I ask.

"Yeah. I'll go get them." He goes back in with his wife.

"We'll be leaving in fifteen. Stay outside til' you get dressed. I'll be back." I tell Carlton, walking back to the house. I follow Birayn's scent to a bed-room door. On the door in big hunter-green letters it says, 'Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen. SO IF YOU DON'T HAVE COURAGE. DON'T KNOCK.' I chuckle, and knock.

"Come in" I hear her yell. I open the door and her scent hits me like a sack of butter.

Clover and wood.

She pokes her head out of a door that leads to what I'm guessing is the bath-room. "Do I have time to take a shower?" She asks. "I won't take long."

I nod. "Thanks." She says closing the door again, I hear the shower start running a second later. Then I hear her moaning. I go hard instantly.

Trying to get my mind of it. I look around, her room has everything. Her bed has dark green and brown sheets. The walls are made of wood, and has vines along the doors and window. I notice some CDs on a desk with a laptop. I pick up one of the CDs, 'Patty's Remix 2009' it has written in blue sharpie.

~~Birayns P.O.V.~~

I get in the shower. Moan when the hot water starts massaging my back.

"This feels amazing."

"Are you really going to take Patty with us?" Mehleynda asks.

"Yes I am."

"I feel so bad for our mate." She whimpers.

"Why?"

"'Cause Patty's really a...."

She gets cut when I hear a knock on the bath-room door. "Can I put one of your CDs on?" Kazi asks, through the door.

"Go right ahead." I reply getting out of the shower, wraping a towel around myself.

"Oh, your dad just said Pattys here." He adds.

I squeal, running over to the door, I open it and bump into Kazi.

Making my towel fall.

~~~~End of Chapter~~~~

"Why did you make her towel fall?" Tek asks.

"'Cause it's a good ending to the chapter." I answer.

"You're so mean."

"What? I'm not the mean one you are." I scream, hitting him with a magazine.

"You're the one always hitting me. And I'm mean?" He yells taking the magazine from me. "Where do you keep getting this stuff anyway?" He asks holding up the magazine.

"I'm not telling you." I say sticking out my tongue.

He stares at me for a minute. "You're so weird." He says pinching the bridge of his nose while shaking his head.

"Why thank you. I forgive you for being mean." I say smiling.

"But I...." He stops short.

"You what?" I ask.

"Never mind."

LOLZ! XP

CuddleMeCrazy080