Ishani smirks looking at Vansh .

At night ,

Riddhima dresses in a white frock and waits for Vansh eagerly .

Riddhima thinks : I am happy that Vansh changed , but what if he has some plans ? What if he do anything . No no nothing will happen like that . Vansh has changed . He will not harm me . He loves me . I should not overthink .

She sees around . She finds a box . She goes and takes it . She opens the box . She sees a beautiful pink gown . She smiles . She finds a note on it .

The note :

Sweetheart I have always imagined to see you in this dress . I hope today my imagination comes true .

Riddhima : So Mr .Vansh Rai Singhania wants to see me in this dress . Ok then I will wear it .

She wears it and comes out . Vansh comes inside his room . He sees Riddhima in the gown and stands still at his place . He starts admiring her . He smiles and  walks towards her and immediately he carries her in his arms .

Riddhima : Vansh what are you doing , put me down .

Vansh : No Riddhima , This is our first date so I will not let your feet stay on ground .

He carries her to his car and puts her in , he puts seatbelt . Then he drives away the car .

Scene changes , at Kabir's house .

Kabir : Karishma , now what are we going to do ? What is your plan ?

Karishma : I have a plan .

Karishma discusses her plans with Kabir . Suddenly a shadow is shown listening to their talks .

Karishma : No matter what , that Vansh has to die . I will kill him .

Kabir notices the shadow and signs Karishma not to talk . Kabir slowly goes near the shadow which is hiding behind the curtain . He pulls the curtain , to his suprise he notices Ananya . Ananya stands there with a teary eyes .

Kabir thinks : Oh shit , Ananya heard our plan .

Ananya : How could you Kabir ? How can you both plan to make my Riddhima a widow . How can you plan to  spoil her life ?

Kabir : Ananya , nothing like that better leave from here .

Ananya : I thought you are a good person that's why I agreed to marry you , but you turned out to be a devil . I never expected this from you Kabir . Our neighbour Sushila aunty told me that a girl was in your house , So I left my night duty work at the hospital and came to meet you . But here you and Karishma ji is planning to kill Vansh . Shame on you all . I am not going to marry you . I will not marry a devil like you .

Karishma : Just stop it Ananya . I will not tolerate this . Why are you blaming Kabir ? He is a very good person . You will not find a men like him in this whole world . Don't talk without knowing anything . I will tell you the reason , I will tell about our secret then you tell whether we should kill that bloody Vansh or not .

Kabir nods his head in negative .

Karishma : No Kabir , I will tell her . I cannot let your future marriage life ruin because of our past .

Ananya : What secret ? What past ? I cannot understand anything .

Karishma : I and Riddhima are sisters . That Vansh's father killed our parents . That Vansh killed our only one younger brother and killed Riddhima's ex-boyfriend also . Vansh's father ruined our family , and that bloody Vansh was in support with his father . That Vansh's father is dead now , now that Vansh has to die  for killing our younger brother and Riddhima's ex-boyfriend .