Girls vs Boys Quidditch

Start from the beginning

"Drum roll please....." said Hannah while drumming her wand on her leg.

Y/N took out of her bag 4 quidditch outfits corresponding to each house. The girls were in awe.

(I was about to show the outfits here, but I decided to wait for dramatic effect hehehe)

"But we can't only rely on our looks to beat them." she stated.

Y/N looked around the room, "Cho!" she yelled.

Cho looked at her.

"Cedric always tends to aim to the right side, since he doesn't usually play chaser. Be ready to catch that quaffle."

Y/N was now pointing out the week point of every boy playing against them. The girls are definitely ready.

————————-on Harry's side————————

Ron came running down to his dorm early in the morning after using the hallway bathroom (Dean occupied their room bathroom) saying that he saw Y/N leaving the common room for a team meeting.

Harry jumped out of his bed with pure terror on his face. He was so behind.

Harry immediately called in a team meeting.

His team consisted of Harry (Gryffindor) as the seeker, Draco Malfoy from Slytherin as the beater, Cedric Diggory from Hufflepuff as the chaser, and finally Roger Davies from Ravenclaw as keeper.

Like Y/N, Harry was pacing around the room, "so I heard the girls already had their team meeting. We can't go easy on them. It's war time."

All the boys were excited.

Harry was giving out directions with a map of the quidditch pitch. After he gave all the notes he said, "our morning training will consist of weights. We need to be able to throw the quaffle. I heard it's heavier this year."

All the boys went to the weights room near the Quidditch field.

When they arrived there, the girls already beat them to it.

All 3 of them were using the weight machines except for Y/N who was doing squats while holding the weights.

As soon as Harry saw her, his eyes couldn't look anywhere else. He tried to look away, but his gaze was refusing to do so.

Especially since she was wearing the tiktok leggings that Harry absolutely drools over.