010: Makes me wanna die

Start from the beginning

The sun beamed down on me. I suddenly open my eyes not feeling the warmth of the sun on me.

"What?" I looked up and saw arne.

"What?" Arne smiled.

"What are you doing?" I questioned.

"I just wanted to see your pretty face." He replied.

Why is he always such a big flirt. I roll my eyes at him.

"You're dumb." My hair flew when a gush of wind hit us.

"Y/n you'll always be there for me right?" Arne got down and lied next to me.

"Wheres this coming from?" I turn my whole body and face him. He didn't look back at me just stared at the clouds in the sky.

"Just answer the question." He stated.

"Of course I will arne.." i responded. I was actually kinda scared if he was going to do something stupid.

"Don't worry I'm not gonna kill myself." He giggled a little. I smiled and lied down once again on the grass. He moved his hand towards mine.

I blushed. My heartbeat was starting to become faster. His pinky intertwined with mine. I stopped moving.

god im gonna go insane if he holds my hand.

And he did. I knew I shouldn't hold his hand my brain kept screaming to not but I didn't care I tightened my grip on his hand.

"Ow" he mumbled. I laugh a little.

We didn't move after that though we just stared at the cloud and let the sun beam onto us.

———————————————————————————

I blushed at the memory. It was honestly one of the last memories of me and arne where we were actually happy. My eyes open. Rory was still there.

He did need me.

Arne needed me as much as I needed him.

"I'll help him." I stated. A big smile emerges on rorys face as soon as I say those words.

"REALLY?!" He spoke. I nodded. 

"Okay!!! I will get the warrens." He smiled even more.

He left me all alone. It honestly felt like a huge weight was being lifted from my shoulders. The smile I had faded. I was scared also.. I didn't know what I was gonna say when I was gonna face arne.

omg...

I remembered what happened days before what happened. Fuck what if that mf demon was trying to fuck me and not arne.

i almost fucked a demon. I cover my mouth at this though. A demon almost fucked me?!? I close my eyes in embarrassment. GAWD!

The door opened.

"Y/n." Lorraine said. I looked up at her.

"I know arne needs me but can I tell you guys something?" I spoke and looked at both Ed and Lorraine.

"Of course." Lorraine reassured me.

"I'm scared to see him again. I know he needs me but.."

Ed cleared his throat.

"Y/n, the arne that you've been with these few days isn't arne and we know you've known that too.." he commented

Idk maybe the part where he murdered someone really did that?

"and I heard from Michelle that he did that to you." He pointed towards my cast on my wrist.

Im not even sure if that was arnes doing if I truly do believe in this possessed thing it was the demon.

I sigh.

"He did but it's fine he didn't mean it-" I said.

"We know he didn't but what I think is that the demon inside of arne tried to do something to you so your relationship with arne could be ruined." Ed replied.

HUH? I don't know a single thing about a demon but why would that thing try to ruin our relationship there isn't even one it's more like a friendship.

"Why would it do that?" My head tilted.

Lorraine smiled.

"Because the demon knows he likes you" Lorraine said.

I smiled.

My cheeks felt like they went bright red. My body felt week. The power of love fr was something strong.

Arne didn't like Michelle he liked me.