Valentines Day Special

Guys! This is a little scene from (spoiler from Another Choice!) Beckett and Amelia after they get married! In honor of Valentine's Day, I just put this together, so enjoy, lovelies!

Amelia's POV

"You're hilarious, really, but the fact that you are being a jerk right now sucks," I informed as I plopped down on my bed in the princess's suite, watching as he stood in front of me.

"That's just darling, love," Beckett said. "Honestly. Please, do tell me more of how jerkish I am."

Rolling my eyes at his response, I rubbed my lips together, hoping to find the remnants of the Chapstick I had put on earlier.

"I clearly stated that I wanted to pick the movie tonight," I reminded, "but it seems that you have already picked one out."

"You're intolerable," he joked, jumping next to me.

"You're... more intolerable," I grumbled pathetically, not knowing what to say.

Chuckling lowly, he nudged me with his hand pointing to the TV screen. "You don't really want to miss the entire movie, do you?" he asked, still laughing.

"I wouldn't want to miss the movie that I picked out, which would've been completely amazing," I corrected, glaring at him from the corner of my eye.

I thought it was safe to say that we were much like an old married couple, except for the times when we were being "inappropriate", as Serena and Eden said, in public.

"You are what I call a sore loser," he replied.

"Except I didn't lose," I reminded. "I was robbed."

He gave me an of course! look, only receiving a dismissive wave of my hand in return. "You really are far too dramatic," he said, shaking his head.

"I am not!" I protested, turning to my side. "I'm anything but. In fact, I think I am completely undramatic."

"Is that so?"

Nodding, I held my head up proud, not looking at him. The movie stated to play, and although the lead was more than handsome, I couldn't focus.

"I'm so undramatic that I-" I began.

"Can I stop you there?" he questioned, smirking a little.

"Most certainly no-" Again, I was rudely interrupted by my rather annoying husband of two months.

"I'm going to kiss you," he stated simply.

Quick with a response, I was emotionless as I said, "Be my guest."

Without reluctance, he moved forward so that our lips were touching, a little rough.

Sitting criss cross apple sauce, I locked my hand behind his neck, one of his hands on my own. Unbuttoning the first few holes in his shirt, I laughed against his lips as he undid my hair.

Starting to unbutton the rest, I-

"Oh my god!" a voice shrieked. "My eyes!"

Blushing crazily, I glanced over, backing away from Beckett. Covering her eyes with both hands, my loyal but stubborn best friend stood in the doorway, Eden by her side. It had been a day since she had returned from her charity function in Sumner, and yet, we still hadn't really sat down and talked.

"You could've knocked," I mumbled, looking at the ground.

Next to me, Beckett awkwardly buttoned the buttons of his shirt back, clearing his throat.

"My son is right here!" Eden reminded, waving him in her arms. "And he does not need to see his aunt and uncle making out."

"E, you say it like we're in the dining room," I grumbled, sitting up a little straighter as I attempted to fix my tangled hair and smudged makeup.

"You might as well be!" She told us.

"Except we were alone, behind a closed door," I added.

"Whatever," Serena grumbled.

Sighing at both of them, I shook my head once, glancing back at my husband. The word was new, yet foreign to me, and I rarely called him that in front of people, especially my friends.

"I promise I won't kiss my spouse in front of you anymore," I said slowly and sarcastically, rolling my eyes.

"I don't!" Beckett shouted, grabbing my face in his hands as he kissed me softly.

My eyes still open, I saw his fist fly in the air victoriously, pumping up and down. Letting my eyes flutter closed, he pulled away, leaning against the too many pillows that lined the back of the bed.

"You two make me sick," Serena admitted, shaking her head disapprovingly.

Nodding, Eden shielded Linden's eyes, jokingly disgusted.

"You're bitter," Beckett argued.

"And you're a pig," she shot back, smirking.

"I argue that," I cut in.

Continuing in their stupid feud, they did anything but back down as the fight went between the two of them.

"Shut up!" Eden demanded, rather unladylike if I do say so myself.

All turning to the usually proper princess, we all raised our eyebrows, quietness falling around us.

"I'm giving you two ten seconds," I warned, "before I break my promise."