detention, again

The next morning you had to drop your little brother off at school so, you had to wake up earlier than usual. the bus did not come to pick him up on wednsdays. you two walked to his school and then you walked back home. you decided to put on a better outfit, other than your pjs, you put on one of your favorite dresses, it was purple and had a cute flower pattern. you paired it with a short sleeve lace shoulder coverup, because the dress had thin straps and you werent in the mood to get dresscoded. you put on your favorite pair of heels and an amythest neclace along with the rest of your normal jewlery. you curlled your hair, which was a rare thing and put of light makeup. you walked to school again, just in time for the first bell to ring.

You had Ms. Venable, 1st period again. you made your way to her classroom and thats when you realized, you dont normally dress like this, especally to school. you took your seat and Ms. Venable walked in, wearing all purple again. she scoped out the classroom until she got to you. she looked at you and you saw her eyes brighten just a bit. she took her seat and announced that she has made seating arrangements for the class. she had asigned you to sit right infront of her. you werent sure why but you didnt want to anger her so you just went with it.

When everyone had taken their seats, Ms. Venable announced that today the class will be starting on writing persuasive essays. you let out a sigh. "Ms. y/l/n, is there something you have to say?" Ms. Venable asked. "no, Ms. Venable. sorry." she rolled her eyes and looked back at her laptop. she instructed to get out your laptops and begin writing. she assigned some examples and a document to write in; in google classroom. you began typinf out the first section of the essay,you were a fairly good writer and a fast typer so it didnt take long for you to finish. after putting your laptop back in your backpack, and grabbed the book you had started yesterday, "the price of salt", so you didnt have to soend more time in detention after all your classes were over. by the time the rest of the class had finished their asignments, it was time for 2nd period, math. you didnt nessasarily hate math, you just didnt like it as much as your other classes. math was boring. everying taught was stuff you had already knew. once math was over, you had lunch. y/f/n wasnt there so you decided to just eat lunch on the stairs,it was gross as always.

After lunch you had art and history then it was time for you to go home, or in your situation, detention with Ms. Venable. art and history went by fast, and whenthe bell rang, you went back up stairs and knocked on Ms. Venable's door. "come in" you heard and oppened the door. "you look nice today y/n. you should wear purle more often, it suites you." she smiled and a split second later, she went back to her cold, emotionless self. "get out your book and finish what you started yesterday. you will come every day until you finish the entire asignment." "okay" you replied "hm?" Ms. Venable said "okay Ms. Venable" you corrected yourself. the teacher smiled. and with that you took a seat near her desk and got out your book.

A few hours had passed, and you just finished the book. you got out your laptop and almost started typing out your report and ms venable looked up and said "aht aht did i say you were to type it out? i want it on paper." you were confused but went with it because you'd much rather prefer to write on paper instead of typing. you got out some paper and a pencil and began to write.

Ms. Venable got up from her seat but you were to busy writing the report to notice. she walked behind you and started twirling your still perfectly curled hair. you jumped in your chair and tilted you head back to see who was messing with your hair. you saw your teacher and then looked at her desk and then back at her to make sure you werent imaging it. you smiled internally, like the butterflies in your stomach had escaped and got to every inch of your internal organs. you stood up and turned to face her. she cupped your face and you both leaned in for a desperate kiss, your whole body lit up with joy. "miss y/l/n! is something else more important than that paper of yours?" "i- uhm" shit. you had zoned out. "uhm no Ms. Venable nothing important, sorry." "finish your work or you'll be in here tommorow." "yes Ms. Venable."

you finished your report and turrned it in to Ms. Venable. once dshe said you could leave, you left faster than you ever have before. you checked your phone to see what time it was and instead of walking home you walked to your little brother's school just intime to pick him up. you two decided to get some mc donalds for dinner before you went home. you helped him get ready for bed and tucked him in so he could sleep. since none of your parents were there, you packed your brother and yourself a lunch for tommorow. took a shower and decided to watch one of your favorite shows, ratched for a bit while you scrolled throuch twitter and talked to some friends. it was getting late but you still werent tried so you went down stairs to get some melatonin because being tired at shcool sucks. soon enough you fell asleep and that night you had another dream about your teacher.

a/n DRSRFCTUG%S&XWEAZ$^RFGVOUGBUVG IM SO SORRY FOR THAT DAYDREAM i promise there will be some actual smut in the next chapter or the one after that. most of this i actually wrote at school so i apologize if its reppetive af snshdbhbrfh this chapter is so boring i promise the next chapters will be more interesting🤨🤨 until next time whores xx ~lex<3