Chapter 2

"Okay, why the heck did you even make me come here? Tapos bring beers pa." Dominique interrogate.
We're at my condo now. Beers on the tables and clouded mind is all I have gathered around now. It's just me and Dominique and she's sitting right in front of me.
I open the beer amd took a sip. Gulping it off and feel the heat on my chest as it went down on my stomach. Yes! I love that feeling.
Dominique was just staring at me and waiting for my response. "What?"
"Anong what?" she said. "Ano na nga?"
"I just want to celebrate." I bleat out.
"Dude, we can celebrate it with some plenty of foods to full up our bellies, not beers." she implied. "Plus, we have our training tomorrow."
"Gusto mo bang bebang tayo while making plays?" she added with a chuckle.
She went to check her phone when it goes beeping. "Uy," she's looking at the screen smiling like an idiot. I peek onto it to see a picture of Ced, which kinda like a selfie.
Ced and Dominique were ex lovers who is now going for a comeback. I don't know. They were just flirting around then break up then back to flirting around. But Dominique didn't confirmed that they really got back together. She said na Ced makes her feel that she wants to come back and when Dominique is ready for it, Ced changes her mind immediately. It's weird, right? Hirap mainlove sa mga famous.
"So? Confirmation na ba yan?" she looks to me.
she just laugh, "confirmation sa pagiging tanga siguro, oo."
"Hay, Dominique. Can't you just learn with it na lang?" I also laugh.
I check my phone while she's responding, "Gago, hindi kaya madali."
I see no message from michelle so I decided to text her instead but my phone got lowbatt and immediately turned off. "Tangina!" I dash it on the bed and Dominique look to me.
"So, ano na yun?" she comes back.
I curve my mouth, letting out. "I saw her kanina."
"Who?" she stood up to sit beside me.
Then she reacted in a excessive way, "oh shit! Don't tell me.."
"Don't say the name, Dominique." I cut her.
She cover her mouth in disbelief, "Taena, small world."
I hiss, "Full of shit talaga."
"So? Tell me about it." she went back to me, "may nangyari ba?"
I sarcastically laugh, "As if."
"It just felt like I'm just a schoolmate to her." I spilled.
"Just that?" she asks for a confirmation.
"Just that." I ended.
"Saklap!" she reacts.
"More than it." I replied.

I woke up feeling giddy and feeling the ache of my head. I check my clock and it's already 10 in the morning.
Dammit I got drunk and fell asleep. I search all over the room for Dominique but a letter is all I saw.
Have to go home, Ced fetch me.
And I remembered my girlfriend too. I panicked looking for my phone and when I did I plugged it up instantly and turned it on.
Michy
I'm so proud of you!
I know u can do it.
Sent 11:30 p.m

Love?
Gising kapa ba?
I'll be early na lang tomorrow, I'll just direct on your condo.
U have no class naman diba?
Sabay tayo breakfast and lunch.
I'll meet you up at the restau na lang ha?
I love you!
Sent 12:00 p.m

Good morning love!
Grabe pagod na pagod baby ko haha!
Gising kana ba?
Five minutes then I'll get dress okay?
Sa restau na lang tayo kita ha?
Sent 7:00 a.m

Lovee!
I'm on my way to restau na
Loveee
Papunta ka na ba?
Sent 8:00 a.m

Lovee
Nandito na'ko
I'll just wait for you here, okay?
Sent 8:20 a.m

Loveee
Gutom na'ko hahahah!
Asan kana?
Loveee
Sent 8:30 a.m

Loveee, why aren't you replying?
Loveee, ano? Pupunta kaba?
Sent 9:00 a.m

I'll just head on your school na lang, may review ka ba?
Sorry loveee
Sent 9:23 a.m

Loveee!
Dito lang ako sa labass
Hintayin kita?
Sent 9:40 a.m

Uyyyy
Galit kaba sakin?
Saan ka?
Sabi ng teammates mo hindi ka naman daw nagpa school
Sent 9:50 a.m

Shit! Shit! Shit!
I rushed to get on my knees and instantly opened the door for me to go out. But then, she's already there at the doorstep.
"Love?" I worriedly said when I saw her face.
She looks over the table and saw the empty beers then she look to me. "Uminom ka kagabi?" I can see how her mood change.
My mouth got staple but I have to make replies or else she will get even more furious, "konti lang naman."
"Konti? 10 bottles yung nasa ibabaw ng mesa," she said, she sounded very piss.
"No, Dominique was here too." I reason.
"Oh asan siya?" Mich's voice sounded stern now.
"Uh-..umuwi na." I replied.
"So? This the the reason why you haven't replied to any of my messages?" she eyed to eyed me.
"I got low battery and I forgot to charge." I explained.
She just look to me, "Do you think it's a valid reason for you to make me wait for hours?"
I sigh, "no."
"I just-.."
Should I tell her the main reason why I got drunk last night?
I look back to her, "I'm sorry."
"I really do." I said.
"I promise babawi ako." I resume.
"Just please don't get mad at me." I plead.
"How would I not be mad at you, you weren't replying and you made me wait just to find out that you're drunk?" now, her voice rises.
I pull her to go inside, "May training ka pa Kyline. And this training is for your championship."
"Are you seriously taking this as a joke?" she bleated.
"No, ofcourse not." I respond quickly.
"Then-.."
"Okay!" I nearly shouted.
"Kain muna tayo before argue, please?" I told her. She just stared at me.

It was so quiet inside the car. It's like we both felt awkward with each other. I stuck myself looking at the window since she won't gonna talk to me anyway. I don't really know how to start up and say sorry and it gives me a hard time if Michelle is like this.
I know she keeps on glancing and I'm so tense of what right move should I do. She sigh and place her hands on the gear shift.
My hands were shaking. Should I move it?
I didn't let the antsy takeover me, so I inserted my fingertips to hers making her let go from the gear shift.
I saw her smiling but immediately hid it.
"Galit  parin ako." she said.
I sigh, "I just over celebrated."
"I really didn't expect to get drunk, it wasn't my plan." I cover up.
she stopped the car on the sideways, "plus, Dominique missed the game yesterday."
"She just made a big bawi with it, I can't resist to it." she stun her eyes on me then by a surprise she gave me a smack, she pause her face into mine. "Okay na."
"Just don't do it again." she remind.
I nod. "I love you." she spit.
"I love you, michelle." she smiled.
"Akin ka lang, okay?" I nod.