Jimmy and Zee shared a worried look.

"Okay but we have some rules Tommy." Zee said, "At any point of time, either Jimmy or myself must be with you ok?"

"Alright alright, stop worrying so much about me. I can take care of myself just fine." Tommy huffed, "Now come on! Let's go in!"

Tommy quickly grabbed onto Jimmy and Zee's arms and pulled them to enter the club with Toy trailing after.

--

Tommy wasn't happy. And he wasn't just unhappy. He was furious. The reason for his mood was the two guys he now regrets bringing with him. Jimmy and Zee has been keeping Tommy in a tight lease ever since they entered the club. They refuse to allow him a single sip of alcohol, refuse to allow anyone to approach him, heck they even refuse to let him enter the main dance floor as there were too many people. So now he was simply seated at a table, with Jimmy and Zee squeezing him in the middle and glaring at whoever even breathes near them. Toy had meanwhile already went out onto the dance floor and was enjoying himself Tommy was certain.

Tommy let out a huffed as he glared at the brothers, who were currently oblivious to his displeasure as they kept a lookout. Tommy was not going to let his experience in the club end up like this. Therefore, he devised a plan.

"Zee, can you get me another drink please?" Tommy asked.

"Another? But no alcohol okay?" Zee warned.

"Of course no problem!" Tommy nod his head.

With that, Zee was off to get Tommy and drink. The first one gone was the easy step. But now with Zee gone, Jimmy will be even more focused on keeping Tommy where he is. However, Tommy chose Zee to be sent away for a reason.

"Ah! Oh no, I dropped my phone!" Tommy exclaimed as he 'dropped' his phone under the table.

"What? How could you be so careless Tommy..." Jimmy frowned as he tried bending down to take a look.

"No worries, I'll just slide down and pick it up." Tommy said before looking innocently at Jimmy, "Make sure to look out while I'm down below okay?"

"No problem! I'll keep you safe!" Jimmy puffed his chest, now fully focused on keeping the area around Tommy safe.

Tommy hid his smirk as he slid down under the table. Picking up his phone, he instead crawled out the other side of the table, and quickly scuttled out into the crowd. He heard a cry from Jimmy behind him but quickly squeezed himself into the crowd and started to make his way to the dance floor. Among the crowd, his short height made him impossible to find. On the other hand, Jimmy's height worked against him now as he stuck out, allow Tommy to easy avoid Jimmy's detection.

Soon, Tommy was out on the dance floor where he caught sight of Toy dancing.

"Toy!" Tommy called out.

Toy turned around in surprise when he heard Tommy.

'Tommy! What are you doing here? Oh...I see you got away from your two bodyguards eh.." Toy smirked as he noticed how Tommy was alone.

"That's great! Come on, let's party here!" Toy grabbed Tommy as he starting dancing with him.

Tommy smiled as he started to jump and dance along with the heavy beat. He closed his eyes and allowed himself to be immersed in the loud music and bright flashing lights.

Except he couldn't.

The crowds of people that he thought would make him lose his shame felt too close, too sweaty. The loud music that he thought would cause his blood to thrum hurt his ears. The bright lights that he thought would dance across his eyes seems to make him go blind instead. Tommy suddenly felt as though his sense were being overloaded. It was so unlike the brightness of his nightlight. So unlike the music that he would blast in his room. And it was so unlike the comfort of Jimmy and Zee that were always by his side.