He wrapped his arms around Sunghoon's neck and pulled him down for another kiss.

''It's okay. It was the past.'' Heeseung whispered.

Sunghoon looked at Heeseung for a second and then in no time, He grabbed Heeseung's hoodie and took it off. Throwing it on the floor.

Heeseung gasped at the sudden action. Goosebumps spread over his bare skin because of the coldness of the room.

Sunghoon didn't wait for another second and his lips attached Heeseung's neck this time.

Heeseung gasped once again.

Sunghoon left kisses all over his neck.

But stopped at one spot when Heeseung let out a moan.

Sunghoon looked up at Heeseung.

''Don't do that. It drives me crazy.'' Sunghoon whispered in a hoarse voice.

''But do it. Because I love it.''

Sunghoon came back up and kissed Heeseung again. Then went back down and kissed his neck. On the same spot where he moaned. He bit there and sucked on it. Heeseung moaned lightly once again with a gasp.

So this is how it feels...

Sunghoon left marks everywhere and now he had his lips on Heeseung's shoulder as he kissed it softly. Then the other one.

Then his chest.

His stomach.

And how weak he felt to Sunghoon.

He could even see his ribs.

''I'm so sorry.'' Sunghoon whispered.

He kissed his waist from everywhere. Leaving wet kisses everywhere.

Heeseung grabbed Sunghoon's shoulders and he looked up.

''We have university tomorrow...'' Heeseung said so shyly. His cheeks were pink.

Sunghoon crawled back upwards and cupped his cheeks.

''Do I look like I care?''

Sunghoon then sat up. His gaze never leaving Heeseung's eyes. He grabbed the hem of his sweater and took it off quickly. Throwing it on the floor as well.

Heeseung was amazed by the sight.

His milky white skin with defined abs and defined biceps. His curves were beautiful and his waist was so smart and tiny.

Just like an ideal body.

When did he even work out?

Sunghoon hovered above Heeseung once again. His hands were on either side of Heeseung's head as he looked down at him.

Heeseung mouth was opened in disbelief.

How.....can someone be this beautiful?

This handsome?