A smile broke down on Sunghoon's face. That's the first time he actually smiled?

''Really?" Sunghoon asked.

Heeseung pulled his head away to look at Sunghoon. His arms still wrapped around his neck and Sunghoon's arms still wrapped around his waist tightly. Their bodies were still pressed together.

Sunghoon leaned closer and pressed his forehead against his.

''Yes.'' Heeseung said. His tears still dripping down his eyes.

''Don't cry, please. Not anymore.'' Sunghoon said.

Removing his arm from his waist to wipe his tears away. Wrapping them back again.

''Don't leave me again...'' Heeseung whispered.

''I won't.''

Sunghoon said and didn't even wait for a second because he couldn't and attached his lips on Heeseung without a warning.

Heeseung's eyes widened in shock.

He wasn't ready at all.

But he responded after a second or two when Sunghoon grabbed the back of Heeseung's head with his left hand and pressed it harder against himself till it hurt.

Sunghoon walked forward, pressing Heeseung against the door once again. Sunghoon let go of his waist and ran his hands upwards on Heeseung's body.

Then his hands traveled back down again, lowering his height down as well by bending his knees. Sunghoon grabbed the back of Heeseung's thigh and lifted him. Never breaking the kiss. He pressed him against the door as Heeseung wrapped his legs around Sunghoon's waist.

Both having a small nostalgia.

After a few seconds, Sunghoon tightened his grip around Heeseung's thighs and turn them around as his whole weight was on him now.

He felt nothing.

''So light.''

Sunghoon said between the kiss.

Their breaths, heavy.

Heeseung didn't answer because there was none.

''So weak.'' Sunghoon spoke again.

He walked towards the bed and laid Heeseung down on the center of it. So slowly and gently. Their kiss breaking in between.

Sunghoon's scent engulfed Heeseung and he wanted to be in his bed and his arms forever.

Sunghoon hovered above Heeseung. Between his thighs and wrapped his legs around his waist again like before.

He loved his legs around him.

''Because of me.'' Sunghoon said so sadly.

He looked into his eyes as they stared at each other.

And now it was Heeseung's turn.