**~Chapter 2~A New Life~**

Zacznij od początku

"Let's go for a walk shall we?" he said taking me by my shoulder and forcing me to follow him out the door. I was scared shitless by this point, we were heading to the cliff that over looked the beach and at this time high tide washed the sand away and the water rose thirty feet, so if I was pushed, or I "accidentally fell" I would never be found.

Shaking my head I went to look instead at my old nightmare, Aaron was way taller than me, at least six foot three, his hair was cut really short to his head on the top and shaved around the sides, almost like a military style, but I knew better, if he was ever in the military Aaron would have been kicked out for his attitude, and lack of discipline, he wasn't all that muscular, bigger than myself, just pretty average. Truthfully he had a very nice face, sharp nose, slim pale mouth, but his eyes. His eyes we dark emotionless pits that made me feel like I would fall into them and just keep falling.

"Wh-where are we going?" I asked, he just stayed quiet and kept walking farther along the edge of the cliff, going higher and higher, it looked like we were heading to dead man's drop, not the most flattering place to take a leisurely walk, but people would know if anything happened to me, coworkers had to have seen me leave...

They had to have.

                We reached the top and he let go to stand on the ledge, he looked out at the now dark sea, a storm was brewing on the coastline and was coming into town quickly. The first trickling rain started to drizzle down from the clouds as he turned and said, "your sister is dead you know."

                My mind reeled at this for what seemed like forever when he said those words. My sister? Dead? After all that we both had been through? The good, bad, and ugly times, after everything we always came out together, never arguing unless it was on purpose. I remembered her smiling face when I told her my secret, she was so happy and supportive that it had made me that much more confident to go and tell our mother. She was my rock, my friend. She was...my sister.

                "How?" I asked quietly, as the wind whipped around pushing the dark angry clouds closer and closer.

                "She killed herself." He answered turning around giving me a bored look, a look that told me, he was probably responsible in some way, but I couldn't hold back my anguish, "She wouldn't do that!" I yelled, "She was happy! She loved life and her family, she would not kill herself she wouldn't!" tears were flowing down my face, but they were hidden by the rain that now fell steadily, like if the sky was crying for my loss along with me.

                "Oh yes she would," he explained still bored, "she admitted to mom that she was a Lesbian."

                "Then that should have given her more of a reason to live." I growled, he was no brother to me, he has no right to say he has any right to call her mother. My hands were fists at my sides now, I wanted so badly to hit him, but I knew better, all of the previous times I've tried I lost. I wasn't strong enough to protect them.

                "Uh, no not according to this note she left behind." He said as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a crumpled piece of paper. "it says, ahem," he cleared his throat dramatically as he read the letter aloud, "'it's all Aaron's fault, he raped me after I admitted I was a lesbian, he said he would fix all my problems, I couldn't go anywhere because my mother is disturbed right now, but after so many times I just couldn't take it, I'm so sorry Derik I know I'll see you soon, if Aaron finds this first before you.'" He looked up and smiled, "I just added that last part, but she was right, you'll be seeing her soon down in that fiery pit in hell." He said grabbing my arm and pulling me close to him, he leaned in to whisper something that broke me, "she was so good too, she screamed, and thrashed around, she pleaded to stop to but in the end she finally let me and my cock do all the work. I will admit though it did take a few weeks to break her."

I thrashed around yelling and screaming for someone to help me as he began dragging me towards the ledge, "I would say it's been nice knowing you," he said, as he leaned me up against the old driftwood railing, "but then I would be lying!" he whispered menacingly.

                I gave one last final attempt to get by him, but he was faster and shoved me so hard.

I was falling, he had shoved me right off the ledge. I hit the water back first, which knocked all the air out of my lungs, I sucked in a mouth full of salt water trying to get back the sweet substance that let me live every day. I tried to swim back to the surface but the current was forcing me under and after what seemed like forever I finally let the water take me.

***

I was dying, that I knew for sure.

Looking around slowly I decided to watch the long dark tendrils of my hair, I had grown it out since leaving mom's place. My eyes started to sting, not only because of the salt water now, but also mixed with the memories of my family, the birthdays, holidays, the struggles we endured.

All of it is meaningless now.

I went back to watch my hair flow slowly around in the dark blue sea water until I saw something from the corner of my eye, I turned slowly and saw that a large shadow was swimming towards me. A shark maybe?

Perfect I can't die like any other drowning victim, I have to be eaten. I finally just let my eyes close and take what is coming to me, I was a terrible person who chose to save himself instead of helping his family.

I mentally prepared myself for what was about to come, and again eternity seemed to pass so I opened my eyes slowly and what I saw stole my breath away, or maybe it was my lack of oxygen slowly shutting down my brain and killing me, probably the latter, but as soon as I recognized my dilemma my lungs started to ache painfully wanting to take in any air it could.

My vision started to haze slightly around the edges and I saw the boy with the fan like ears lean down towards me as he placed his lips against mine.

GODS!!! am i the only one who is in absolute love with Todrick Hall's new Album 'Forbidden'? i'm on an emotional high right now haha!!