Wizard 101 World

Magsimula sa umpisa

"M-My name is Julia Icesmith." A girl with long, wavy black hair and dark blue eyes stuttered this anxiously. "I-I am turning 13 soon. Nice to meet you, everyone."

The black haired girl bowed politely.

"My name is Natalie Fireheart, and I am 13 years old!" A girl with shoulder-length pink hair and brown eyes declared this loudly. "Nice to meet you!"

"My name is Marcus Stormdreamer." A boy with neat blond hair and blue eyes said with confidence. "I am 13 years old. It's a pleasure to meet you all."

I sweat dropped. 'They're all 13 years old...'

I mean I estimated, but I didn't think all of them would be 13!

As I let that realization sink in, Natalie nervously smiled.

"Um." She started as she scratched her cheek. "Can I assume everyone here is brought here against their will and are from the same world?"

Julia tilted her head. "The same world being...?"

"Earth, Julia." Marcus added as he folded his arms. "We're all from Planet Earth, right?"

The three children all aggressively nodded in agreement. 

'It seems they're all quite overwhelmed with their current situation.'

It was not long before Headmaster Ambrose returns with the Book of Secrets.

"Hello there! I see you are all getting along well now!"

The elderly man placed the book on the stand. "Answer these questions to find out what type of Wizard you are."

We all stand in line to await our answers.

There are 7 types of magic Wizards can use by attending their respective Schools. Ice Magic, Fire Magic, Storm Magic, Life Magic, Death Magic, Myth Magic and Balance Magic.

Julia is in the School of Ice. Therefore, a Thaumaturge.

Natalie is in the School of Fire. Hence, a Pyromancer

Marcus is in the School of Storm, so he is a Diviner.

The school chosen for me is the School of Life. Apparently the Book of Secrets shared the same ideas as my close friend, thinking that School of Life is the appropriate one for me. 

The moment that was affirmed, green robes with white trims immediately replaced the navy blue pyjamas I was wearing.

After that, we left the changing room to go outside.

"Well, hello! If it isn't our newest students!" The headmaster greeted. "My name is Merle Ambrose. I am the headmaster of the Ravenwood School of Magical Arts!"

"We're expecting great things from you. But first things, first." He answered. "My owl friend would like to speak to you all."

"Helloooo! My name is Gamma the Owl, and I am quite pleased to meet yoooou!" Gamma exclaimed. "Wizards test their skills by summoning fantastic creatures and dueling! To become a Master Wizard, you must learn every spell in your class!"

"Wizards love to duel!" Gamma added. "The more spells you learn, the better a duelist you'll become."

Suddenly, the ground started shaking and dark clouds loomed over the Golem Tower. Lightning ripped the sky and thunder was heard.

As it just started to rain, a shadowy figure appeared in the window of the tower.

Gamma was startled. "Whoooo?!"

"How odd! Come along, young wizards. Let us investigate the matter! Meet me in the tower!"

Headmaster Ambrose beckoned us to follow him.