Part Two

A/N:

من الان به شما این را می بینم

["Daraxerxes, I need you to see this. Now]

Timeline: 2018

Location: French Quarter, NOLA

Daraxerxes scowled at the curt message written in primal language. Itzal Tsuneo aka Takeshi Chthonian, and his dramaturgy. Beak-face damned well knew he could directly contact him without traumatizing the minor preters with his unceremonious display of theatrics. HELL! As if he hasn't done that for countless times since Nick drank the waters of lethe. The sick sickle-wielding bastard enjoyed watching the hellhounds and banshee lose their ever-loving minds to something they're oblivious of. Prick!

"What does it say, Sarru-Dara? I really don't like being in the dark about this."

"Nothing serious Z. It's just our erstwhile zeitjäger, playing pranks on you guys again." Xev sighed. "I'll go and check what he wants. It seemed urgent."

Zavid Frost, the resident Aamon, a Norse hellhound huffed in frustration. "Just wait till I get my fangs and claws on that time-sucking leech, I'll really relish tearing his limbs bit by bit."

"I'm with you, Pet. Nick will hate us if we pay the asswipe back for his kindness. Asshole".

Inwardly, Xev could only groan in silence. He can clearly see where this is going. Acheron bemoans wrangling his precious dark-hunters? OH JOY! He'd trade places with him anytime and see how he'd fare wrangling a hodge-podge of fellow preters, demons and gods just for ONE day. Xev snorted.

How did he end up in this predicament? This was Malphas job, err, all Nick's, to always keep his charges in line. And yet here he was.

"Speaking of Malphas, shouldn't they be here by now? It's almost a full day already since Nick, Aeron, Kaziel, Nashira and him, time-travelled for an all-so important quest." They knew damned well that they can't be gone for more than 24 hours. Or else least that they'd end up trapped in the current timeline they're in. Not to mention caused it to unravel the time sequence of the universe. Or worse, face the primordial god of time, e.g., HIS grandfather's wrath for that. ARGGGH!! Xev looked like his migraine just birthed a tumor the size of an American football field.

After a long while, the Blood King finally sighed. "Both of you, ignore that for now." He manifested the bag of groceries and willed it to appear in the kitchen counter then pointed Vawn's notice to it.

"Go and tend to that. Make sure it will last until tomorrow morning. Or else...!"

"Oh and, Z --" he turned his attention to the Aamon next, "I'll need you to go and deliver this to Dagon. You know where he is, right?" He handed him a small ruby-colored pouch.

"If you value your current form, don't even THINK of opening this! One peek inside that thing and you're a goner!" Xev ominously warned him.