Levitate

I did it. We did it. We have been walking like this for several hours, guided by the flame of our torches and by the will of our spirits.

 We have been walking like this for several hours, guided by the flame of our torches and by the will of our spirits

I finally see it, our camp, in Trench. I know what I have to do, I walk in front, I am in a hurry to arrive. I have to let them help me. As soon as we arrived, they helped me get back to reality. I let them take care of it, it's the best thing I can do. As I watch the strands fall to the ground, vanity is the thing that slips out of me. I needed to find my values, to know what I was fighting for. I needed to be refocused on what is real, on what is necessary. My hair falls to the ground along with my dark thoughts yet I feel its presence lurking in the darkness, I feel this bird of ill omen. I have rid myself of insecurity, doubt, and vanity but it is not over. There are more Bishops to come.

The Banditos have been able to remind me who I am. I know how to levitate up off my feet. I always know how to handle the weapon that comes with me. I can pass the flame. You can learn to levitate with just a little help.

My Bishop wants me back? I have purified myself, I have not forgotten what I have learned, my battles, my failures, I have learned to write on my own, it is not him who will force me to silence. It's time for me to renew myself and hope that I don't fail because he feeds off my failures.

Cowards only come through when the hour's late and everyone's asleep. Don't be a coward, express yourself, we are here to listen to you, create, there will always be someone to understand you. But don't think it's always sweet, here most of the words are dark. Danger in the fabric of this thing I made I probably shouldn't show you, but it's way too late. It's too late since you're already here, so we might as well enjoy it. I don't know yet if I should say what I have to say, the decision remains to be made. What you have to remember is that all this has a meaning, the message may seem unclear but if you know how to listen, it is clear.

The most important thing is here and not there. There, I am alone. Here, they are there for me. He is here. The one who accompanies me no matter what happens. The one who is always behind me, who watches over me, who prevents me from sinking. Here, they are all there for me, they look at me. It's my turn to prove to them who I am. It's my turn to show them that I'm back. They surround me, the Banditos, they light my way with their torches, they protect me and help me camouflage. It is their will to all, they show it well by covering me with yellow bands, they do not want that he finds me.

Here I have found what I had lost. I can distract myself again, forget reality for a few moments. I got back what I once bought back In that slot I won't need to replace.
I can forget that this world tries to divide us, it pushes us to put forward what it chooses, pushing away the rest. It pushes us to choose a few people and put them forward, forgetting the others. Here, we are all for each other. We accept the talents as well as the shadows. This car lights me up like their torches. One thing is missing, I feel it coming.

 One thing is missing, I feel it coming

I am a vulture who feeds on pain. This pain is drowned in the ink that I spill, but it is there.  It is mine. I have learned to feed on it, that's what gives my texts material. I know that other vultures want to feed on it. I will not let them, they will not divide us. We must continue to fight against the Bishops.
I'm talking to you, my brothers, I'm talking to all the Banditos, my worst enemy is still myself, so watch me. Please, keep me from, please, keep me down from the ledges.

Times have changed, I will no longer fall into the routine, it is time to stand out as I have always done. The order has become the same, but the Bishop who accompanies me is not alone, there are nine of them and they are used to coming at the same time.

Chorus, verse, chorus, verse
Now here comes the eight
Wait, habits here too, you're the worst
Your structure compensates
But compensation feels a lot like rising up to dominate by track two

Everything has always come from deep within me, I hope you know that. Everything is authentic. Nothing is overrated. At least they all know all they hear comes from a place.

They understand that it's still me. They know I haven't changed. They helped me, they want me to stay. The Banditos welcome me home. Welcome to Trench.

*      *      *

My eyes are lost in the flames. I had missed performances like these. The adrenaline is down, darkness surrounds me and the flames don't warm my back. I can feel it behind me, like an icy draft. He comes closer in silence. His hands, cold as steel, hard as sandstone, rest on my neck. He grabs my collar and as quickly and silently as he came, he carries me away from this place that took me hours to reach. His long cloak glides across the ground with the same sound as the rustle of wings. He takes me back to Dema.