The PE Teacher earlier, explained the rules and mechanics to us. The rules of the event were the same as a regular Soccer match. In order for one of the teams to win, they have to at least score 12 points.

AN: I don't know a lot about Soccer so I'll most likely make mistakes in this event so if you find any mistakes please comment on the parts that have mistakes so that I can fix it as soon as possible. Thank you.

A few moments passed and then the PE Teacher blow onto the whistle that was on his mouth officially starting the match.

I kick the ball and ran towards the goal on the other team's side while dribbling the ball with my feet. As I head towards the goal I can see Hirata going towards me and Hashimoto going near me so that he can receive the ball easily if I pass it to him, I look at another direction and saw Koenji standing still while looking at me, we make eye contact and he gives his usual narcissistic smile and doesn't move from his spot.

As I get closer towards the goal, the goalkeeper of Hirata's team is defending the now, he is putting his hands up in the air so that he can block the ball from entering the goal. Hirata was still chasing after me but the gap between is big since I was running a bit faster then him. I lift my right foot to kick the ball towards the goal and the goalkeeper saw that and went to block the left side(From Ayanokouji's view) but as soon as he went to the left side I placed my right foot down and immediately kick the ball with my left foot towards the right side of the goal which wasn't blocked by the goalkeeper. The goalkeeper headed towards the right side of the goal in order to block the ball but he was too late as the ball already entered the goal giving our team our first point. 

Hirata is now on the center and is about to do a kick-off since I scored earlier. Koenji didn't look like he was about to move in this round either. The PE Teacher warned him but Koenji didn't mind the teacher.

Hirata kicked the ball as hard as he could, me and Hashimoto headed towards Hirata in order to steal the ball. As I chased after Hirata I look at Koenji to see if he was still not moving and I saw that Koenji was now moving but not in the way that one would think in, he was definitely moving of course but was just running towards us but not in with fast pace and he didn't look like he was going to get serious and actually play the game.

Hashimoto got near to Hirata first and was now trying to steal the ball from Hirata, I moved faster in order to help Hashimoto. Hirata was occupied from defending the ball from Hashimoto who was trying to steal it from him and it looks like Hirata didn't notice me heading towards him, I took the opportunity in front of me and steal the ball from Hirata. Hirata still didn't noticed my presence until I made contact with the ball, he was about to defend it but he was too late as the ball was already in my possession and I was heading towards the goal on their team's side. Hirata immediately tried to take the ball back from me, I glanced at Hashimoto and coincidentally he also looked at me, we made eye contact and nodded at each other, it seems that he got my message. I passed the ball with the side of my right foot to Hashimoto who didn't have a Hirata near him. 

Hashimoto receive the ball and went to the goal to get a score for our team. Hirata noticed me passing the ball to Hashimoto just now so he switched his focus from me to Hashimoto who currently has the ball. 

I look around to see if Koenji was still not playing seriously, when I saw him, he was indeed running, he looks like he was playing soccer but anyone that knew Koenji's personality would say that he isn't playing seriously.

Hashimoto and Hirata were now heading towards the goal with Hirata trying to steal the ball from Hashimoto. Hashimoto gave me a slight glance and I immediately knew what his glance meant.