A night to remember

One Shot Request from XxsexycheesecakexX -- can you do a one shot with two best friends that are in love with each other but don't realize it so their three other best friends lock them in some sort of room or something? With a lemon please!

This is the first one shot of many that I would like to do for my fans, so PM with any requests (even if it's not bxb) but be sure to look over the rules because there are some things I just can't do.

*Christopher*

I sat at the very back bench of the bleachers by the football field watching as the team practiced with one of my best friends Drew, except I was getting really annoyed with him because every time I tried to ask him a question so I could try to understand the game better all he could do was complain about how he couldn’t play.

“I can’t believe they replaced me with a freshman! He’s never even played a real game before, he’s a bench warmer! They’ll never win without me!” This must have been the third time he’d said the same exact thing in the last half hour. I wanted to strangle him.

“Drew, you have to shut up. You’re the one who failed three midterm exams, they can't let you play. You shouldn’t even be watching the practice.”

“Yeah, but then who would make sure you didn’t flood the place while you drooled over Zach.”

“I do not drool over Zach!” Please don’t notice me blushing.

“You really do Christopher. I have literally had to close your mouth and give you a napkin before when he bent over to pick up a pen.” He starts laughing at his own joke, (and it is a joke! I don’t drool) so I kick him off of the bench he’s sitting at in front of me. “Dude! What the hell?”

“Would you shut up?” I hissed harshly.

“What? He isn’t Superman; he can’t hear us from all the way over here. Calm down. Better yet? Grow a pair and tell him you like him.”

“There’s nothing to tell Drew,” I told Drew even as I watched Zach stretch out in those too-tight-for-the-imagination work out pants. “Even if there were, he’s with… Skyy.” God, even I can heard the acid in my voice when I said that effeminate little drama queens name. I mean, I have no idea why Zach chose him! Every time Skyy was around all he could manage to do was talk about the newest stores and fashion designers, which is his prerogative, his interests, but no one else could get a damn word in edgewise. And his laugh! I hate thinking about it, he sounds like a six year old girl having an asthma attack. Plus, he is so clingy. He thought he was so important because he got to hang out at the jock parties and cheer at games. I doubt he even really liked Zach.

“No he isn’t. Not as of last night anyway.”

My head snapped over to Drew so quickly I thought it would go flying across the field. “What do you mean ‘not as of last night?”

Drew shrugged nonchalantly and continued to watch the team’s next play. “He called me up last night and said Skyy had cheated on him or something like that.”

I couldn’t believe it. Well, I could imagine Skyy being stupid enough to cheat, but I can’t believe I’m hearing this from Drew and not Zach. Zach came to my house at 2 in the morning a year ago when his grandmother died, crying and hysterical. He calls me to vent every time he get in a fight with his stepdad. We go to each other when we need to talk. Why wasn’t I the one he called when he broke up with his boyfriend? “Why did he call you?”

“Believe it or not I’m his friend too. And you don’t want to know why he called me; you want to know why he didn’t call you.

“Yeah, maybe. So what.”

One Shots by RequestOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara