dendro?

Lilies
Orchids
Anemones
Blood

There the great doctor baizhu is clutching onto his chest gasping hard for air. Flowers made their way from his throat onto the floor of his bedroom. Desperately gasping for air and silently begging for qiqi or gui to come to his aid, but yet he begs they never see him like this.

Changsheng slithered away intending find help but she has yet to return. Baizhu's world turns hazy as more and more flowers comes pouring out from him.

He now lies on the floor holding himself desperately as his world turn dark.

The last thing he heard was his deep hard breathes before he fell into a world of pure darkness

Baizhu finds himself standing behind the counter of bubu pharmacy, he doesn't remember how he woke up, got dressed and went down

Baizhu finds himself standing behind the counter of bubu pharmacy, he doesn't remember how he woke up, got dressed and went down. But all he knows is that he has work.

He had not seen qiqi or changsheng, gui claimed that they went out to gather herbs but for baizhu it didn't seem right.

He had sorted out the diffrent varieties of herbs, keeping tract on which ones to make into medicine and which ones need to go to stock.

Footsteps

Baizhu looked up in search of the maker of those sounds, he gets taken aback when he laid his eyes upon them, a tall/short person with beautiful features.

Baizhu took a deep breath.

Wait

He took a deep breath again

What?

He took another one.

It was as if the flowers had gone away.

Are they the one?

The O̶̠͇̺̟̩̾̎̀́͒͊͘n̷̨̢͔̫̰͇͚͊͑̅́e̵͓͖͚͗?

I̴̡̪̭̘̤̘̘̖͉͖̖͗̿̆̾̈́́́͒̎̀̏̚͘͜͝͝͝s̴̢̪͈̝̣̼̲͍̥̥͇͔̠̪̟̱̒̎́̄̂̓̾͊̀̃ï̸̲̓͑̈̅͛̊͆̕͠ţ̴͉̺͇̗̮̱͎̃̉̄́̏͐̕̚͜͠͝y̷̩̹̰̠̱̥̰̪̟̟̥̦̭͎̙͒͛̋o̵̡̢̢̯̪̩͉̞͉̝̯͕̒̓̐͂̆̑͒̎ͅu̷̢̨̥̲̪̦̤͛̄̒̊̓̉͗̆̍͐̒͜͝?̶̢̖̭͖̜͍̫͕̜̱̤̞̙̣͍́͐̾̕͜i̴̯̻͌̿̕s̵͕̖̹͔̫̍͊̓̔̌̃̈́̏̃̅ḭ̶͈̯̣̺̂̎̎͆̉́͆͜͝t̶̢̨̞̖̰̹̥̯͖̄͝ͅt̷͈̣̟̼͇̠͇̻̗̗̏̆̆̓̄̌̚͜͝͝r̶̭̟͉̺͌u̶̧̨̡̞͎͎͇̜̬͈̰̮̝͗e̵̛̬͙̜̞̭̙̺͓̰̜̪̤͗͗̅̊̏̓̇̄̕̕͜͝͠?̵͇̑̋̐̆̈̅̐̈̈́̈́̎̓̕͠w̵̨̧̧̛̯̲͓͎͉͖̘̯̆̈͐͗͆͑̐̓͋̈̃̅̐̉̀ͅḫ̴̳̳͚̜̺͔͕͋̅̈́̀̑̑̂́̂́̂̂́͜ơ̷̹̪̏́̐͑̇͂͆̓͌̉̈́̄̕á̵̧̢̭͔͚̖̠̺̦̩̙̪̗̿͛͋r̴̦̼͈̫̲̀́̽̐̄͐̍̃͝e̴͕̪̰͉̭͓̙͇̞̪͊̋͆̿͜͝ͅt̶̙͙̖͓͕̩̝̯̱̝̾̋̽̇̆̅h̸̨͓̭͉̟̘̫̱̜͖̮̻͑͑̈́ę̴̫̠̲̗̻̳̘͙̜͙͔̀̂́̅̑̆y̸̛̪̘͉̼̒̿̊̉̀̽̓̈́̀̚̕͘͝?̵̧̨̮̥̮͉̻̮̹̝͍͖̋̐̑̃̿͐̚͝͝͝ͅͅͅ

"Hello? Are you dr.baizhu?" Baizhu snapped out of his trance, he was faced with eyes full of hope and passion.

"Yes, what is it you need?" He stuttered as he spoke. Placing his thumb and index finger in between a patch of skin he pinched himself in order to remind him to keep his composure.

The person explained their symptoms to dr. Baizhu as he took note of all the possible illnesses as well as its cure.

Before he knew it they had to leave, disappointment flooded his mood as he gathers the medicine you require.

Handing off some pills had never been so dreadful.

"May i know your name?" Without realizing he spoke up his mood took a turn from disappointment to embarrassment within  a second. Though they had long left the pharmacy already.

Flowers

Blood

Cough

Flowers

e11iot_
SADISTIC_SIMP

An: here you go, should i make this a full story?