"You're beautiful" He stated as Chin-hae smiled.

"I know" She stated confidently as Jin-woo snorted at her confidence.

He brushed her hair back behind her ears before cupping her face in his hands.

"You're mine" He stated as he stared into her eyes, chin-hae smiled as she leaned in his hands, holding the back of his hand that is cupping her face.

"Only yours" She said softly as Jin-woo smiled lovingly at her.

"I love you..." He said as he stroke her cheeks, Chin-hae stared at him and smiled lovingly and beautifully which made his heart beat. He then leaned in and crushed his lips into hers after she uttered the words that he wouldn't get tired of hearing.

"I love you too..."

~Flashback Ends~

"Oppa!" Jin Ah shouted as she crashed onto him in a hug.

"Jin Ah, take care in travelling okay? Even if the war already ended make sure to stay alert" Jin-woo reminded as Jin Ah nodded with a smile. She then noticed the flowers in his hand and smiled.

"Say 'Hi' to Unnie for me" Jin Ah softly said as Jin-woo nodded with a smile.

"See you later, Oppa"

"Bye, Hyung!"

Jin-woo waved back at them with a soft smile as they went inside a car and drove off.He looked up at the sky again before walking down the road.

"Wahahahah gobble them up!" A man's gruff voice with a large beard shouted from the side where a ramen store was placed.

"S-stop, i-i can't eat a-anymore~" another man said in a helpless tone.

The bearded man was laughing as the other was slumped in the table trying not to puke, the bearded man noticed him staring and grinned widely.

"Yo! Sung Jin-woo!" The man said before walking towards him, his large arms straddling in his back.

"Thomas Andre- no that's wrong, brother-in-law?" Jin-woo said as Thomas Andre gagged on disgust.

"Look, i know Chin-hae is my little step sister but you don't need to call me brother-in-law" Thomas Andre said as Jin-woo nodded at him.

"What are you doing here anyway?" Jin-woo asked and looked at the other man sitting back up, he then recognized the other guy.

"Lennart Nierman?" Jin-woo asked in surprise as the guy look at him and waved.

"Hey, it's a surprise to see you here but then again your korean" Lennart Nierman said as he walk towards them.

"I ran into Lenny here when i was taking a walk and invited him to eat with me" Thomas stated and pointed to the flabbergasted Lennart.

'Lenny?' Jin-woo and Lennart thought at the same time.

"Invited?! You dragged me here!I went out the Hunter Association building and you we're there standing outside then out of nowhere grabbed me roughly for god knows reasons why!" Lennart complained as Thomas laughed and Jin-woo sweat dropped.

"Don't mind him, i see you're about to visit her" Thomas said when he noticed the flowers, Jin-woo smiled and nodded.

Thomas Andre sighed and smiled which he rarely do so. Jin-woo knew that only Chin-hae had the power to make a big scary guy like Thomas Andre a softy.

Jin-woo then remembered the day he first met her, it was when he went to the US.

~Flashback~