Just One Day

Once there lived a young woman, who lost her dear one, she would weep every single time, wishing she could be with him again for just one day

One day, as she was sitting by the tomb of her dear one, her fairy godmother appeared and told her that she could let her wish come true..

The young woman without hesitating, she wishes to meet her dear one which the fairy gladly granted. She was told that the magic spell will last for 24 hours.

As she wished the young woman returned to the day, before her dear one's death. She woke up with him beside her, wrapping his arms around her like he always does. "Honey, you're so warm" she said and wrapped her arms around him..

She was ready to change fate, the past, will she have the ability?

She remembered clearly that night, they had a big fat fight, he left her and died in a car accident.

She promised she would change the past, so she woke up, iron his clothes, make a breakfast.

"Hey honey" she smiled as she say him watching from the bedroom door.
"Hey" he smiled back.
"C'mon, breakfast is ready" he came and gave her a light peck.
He empty the whole plate, "Im full" he burp, she don't find disgusting anymore.
She would always yelled when he does that, but this time she knew she was just making memories.

"Am i not getting a scold?" he asked surprised, he always did that because he loved getting scold from her. He loves her everything, her eyes, her nose, her smile, everything. She just smile.

"What's gotten into you?" he asked again. "Nothing, i had a dream last night, so i thought we shouldn't fight anymore"

Days went by merrily, both went out to have dinner, she knew this is the night he will be gone forever, so she keep holding to him tightly, never letting go of his hands even once.

As they went by, a big truck came and hit their cars, red blood oozing from their body. "H-honey, i-i-love you, always re-remember that" he kissed her for the last time, finally let go off his breath. The woman cried her heart out... "Im sorry honey, i loved you so much, so i was hoping i could save you from that accident and change the past, but now i remember, past cannot be changed, rest in peace my love" she kissed his forehead.