𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐: 𝐎𝐊𝐀𝐘.

Start from the beginning

grabbing his jacket, phone and charger from out of his room before going back down.

"you leaving? you leaving again? well guess what, this time you leave yo ass ain't welcome back!"

she was bullshittin'. like always, she'd call renia or wherever he was at crying hysterically for him to come home.

"i hear you." and with that he threw his hoodie over his head and walked out of the door. he didn't even want to be welcome back, cause ever since then he hasn't turned back yet.

pulling him out his thoughts when he realized renia was standing next to him, looking up at the house. "we gotta go in, tay." she says.

using his hands to push himself off the car and onto the sidewalk, renia following shortly behind him. they walk onto the front porch and she goes to ring the bell but trez stops her,

"she hears us."

remembering how he could hear every foot step and every conversation from outside the hollow home.

renia raising a brow, "what? tay, ring the bell so we can go." she says reaching for the bell once again. but before she could press it the door opens revealing audrey.

"i was coming goddamnit," she huffs opening the screen door to invite them in. the two walk in, trez mostly looking around the house. still looked the same from the last time he was there.

"okay rude. y'all not gonna give no love?" she asked holding her arms out. looking the woman up and down before his aunt pushed him into her arms.

tensing up in the woman's grip, but eventually he hugged her back. not as tight as she was hugging him. she pulls away putting her hands up to her face, placing them on his cheeks, "ohh tay, welcome home baby."

"thanks." he says giving her a forced smile. the three of them go to sit on the couches, audrey taking the bigger couch, and trez and renia taking the lover seat.

"so," she starts. "how was jail?"

trez shrugs leaning back against sofa, "it was straight, couldn't really do nothing in that bitch. that's jail for ya though,"

"oh okay," she looks him up and down before meeting back at his eyes. "when you coming back home?"

renia rolls her eyes as she she crosses her legs. shaking her foot slightly. trez bit his tongue, making sure the words that was bubbling up in his throat and threatened to escape his mouth.

he took breath, "i'm straight where i'm at."

audrey crosses her arms, "really? you got my son sitting on his ass?" she looks over at her younger sister. renia squints her eyes as she takes her tongue gliding it across her white teeth, giving off a kissing sound.

"if he wants to get a job, audrey. he can get one. he works around the house anyways. so he's gonna get a source of income."

"that's not a job."

trez sighs deeply as irritation started to settle. he couldn't even stay in the same environment as her for long.

"he's on probation for a month. what fucking job can he get? if you don't remember audrey, he has a misdemeanor."

the older woman scoffs, "whatever renia," rolling her eyes before giving a big smile to her son, "tay, i want you decide on coming home for thanksgiving." she smiles. the younger scrunches up his face, "what? no, i'm not spending thanksgiving with you. i just got back home and you think i wanna spend it with you?"

"i'm your mother. of course you wanna spend it with me!"

"well no. i don't. i'm only here cause auntie made me come, i didn't even wanna see yo ass!" he admits. renia shakes her head as she massages her temples, what a bigmouth.