十┊burnt bacon

Start from the beginning

Burnt_DaddySee you later, Doll ;)

Burnt_Daddy
See you later, Doll ;)

"So, Who is it?~"Y/n asked, "N-No One!"It doesn't look like it"Yuki then turns around, making  her fall to the floor."Minami, What the Fuck!"."Oopsie, My bad!"Minami chuckles. Yuki only rolls her eyes, getting up and walking over to the hall."Where are you going, Yuki?"Y/n asked.

"I'm going out now.""But it's too early!"Y/n replied."I'll be back late, see you two."Yuki said while walking towards the front door."Yuki, Wait!"Y/n walked towards Yuki and hugs her."Make sure to make it home safe, Okay?"Y/n said, Yuki, nods, and hugs back" I will so don't worry."

Both of them pulled away, Yuki opened the door and walked away, turning around and waving, Y/n waves bak smiling. Yuki turned back and continued walking.

゜゚*☆*゚

"Soooooo, Dabi-Kun who are we waiting for again?"The ash-blonde girl asked."Someone."Dabi replied dryly."Ohhh!Is it Yuki? Then if so! Are you two dating now?!"Toga was interrupted by a voice.

Well, of course, they are waiting for someone in the alleyway where no one can see them.

"Hey, Dabi, Toga."Toga looked at where the voice was coming from, and she saw a blonde girl standing at the entrance of the alleyway. Toga suddenly runs to her, happily hugging the blonde girl."YUKIIII!"Yuki hugs back and patted the ash-blonde's head.

"Well, Hello to you too, Toga-Chan."

"YUKII-SAN, I MISSED YOU!"Toga pulls away and took Yuki's hand, walking into the alleyway where Dabi is.

"Psycho she's only been gone for two days," Dabi said while leaning to a wall. Yuki just smiled at Dabi. Well, Dabi, Of course, smirked back, causing Yuki to blush but Dabi didn't notice that. Toga looks up at Yuki realizing she had dyed her bangs."Yuki-chan!!Did you dye your hair?!"

Yuki looked down at her."Well, I wanted to change up a little bit."She touches her bangs and played with it."Well, It suits you! And why did you chose black?"Yuki looked down."I thought i would look nice?"

Dabi looked at Yuki, realizing she looked cute with black bangs, well he thought that he liked her blonde hair more. He then walked to Yuki, touching her bangs. He leans on her shoulder, and whispered: "Well, your normal hair looks better on you."

Causing her to turn her head on the left."Okay! Love birds! We gotta go now!"Toga pointed at her back where Kurogiri's Warp was. Dabi stands straight, Offering his hand for Yuki to hold Yuki turns her head and looked at Dabi.

"Come on, doll"

Yuki smiled and Tooked Dabi's hand, they walked to where the warp was. Toga went in first giggling. Yukine was really happy that she found Dabi, Who was her childhood sweetheart at the age of 5. He was the boy who saw her crying, finding out her father was leaving her alone with her mother.

Dabi comforting her, they introduce themself to each other. Finding out that he was the 2nd Pro-Hero son's, Touya Todoroki. Making the girl feeling comfortable with him. That's when their friendship bloomed. Until one day Touya took her to his house, saying that his father was not home.

But he was wrong. His father was home, making the girl scared, The 2nd pro-hero only told Touya that he was going outside to see her and not training. That's when his father told him that he was not allowed to go out without his permission. Making Touya sneaks out to see Yukine.

Years have passed until they were 13. Yukine was waiting for Touya on their spot where they usually meet up, But...No, Touya came. She began waiting for him for weeks, Finally heard that Touya was dead. She was depressed that day, she even worried her Mother.

Her mother even used her quirk to make Yuki see Touya in her dreams, Making all the lines he said flowing in her head:

"You know I'm gonna protect you always, Doll!"

"I'm calling you Doll Because you look like a Doll!" 

"I promise I will marry you in the future, Yukine Asahi!"

"I promise I will not die without you!"

He promised that but...That promised broke.

Finally, she was 20. She didn't really want to be a hero nor a villain(Sister you turned into a vigilante(Is that the word?)because of him), she only want to find out why did Touya die. Until she bumped into someone in the alleyway. When she looked up she saw the same Ocean Eyes that Touya has.

Until she blurted out his name, making the male shocked and pulling her into the wall(Oh la la~Hope all)asking her why she know his real name, realizing that she had the same soft blonde hair that his childhood friend has.

That's when they started to meet up every time they had free time, She was really glad that she found him.

'You don't really know how much I like you, Touya'.

↻|im finally done with this chapter and I promised you guys I will update on Sunday but my schedule said NoH and I was supposed to update yesterday but I have immediately fallen asleep when I came back home from buying all the stuff I want to buy ...

↻|im finally done with this chapter and I promised you guys I will update on Sunday but my schedule said NoH and I was supposed to update yesterday but I have immediately fallen asleep when I came back home from buying all the stuff I want to buy at Akihabara;^;.

So I made a chapter of how Yuki and Dabi met! (Rylee I see you smiling like an idiot through the screen)I hope I didn't lose my readers and take care everyone!